• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
    Oh, I forgot

;-)
    Ahhhhh, the master returns!

Comment

• lov the Doc ! :yahoo: 8) 8) :posterwu:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The master tormenter returns..... :D

You know your one of the few I'd trust on these issues.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
          Originally posted by BA2929
          Watch this guy be like 6'3" 134lbs when he shows up.... ;-)
          Why so pestimistic? Frank Ben-Eze only shunk 4 inches when he came over.

Then maybe Big O will grow 4" when he shows up! 7'4"!! YES!! :yahoo:
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• I've been following this case as a matter of personal curiousity because I do a lot of work with the Department of Homeland Security. Does anybody know his VISA status?

Comment

• Not certain, but I think he carries Mastercard.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                Not certain, but I think he carries Mastercard.
                Da-dump!

:drum:

Comment

• What's in your wallet?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockball
                    What's in your wallet?
                    Why, my Wichita State VISA card from Intrust!

Comment

• I would guess F-1, but I don't know.
                      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                        I've been following this case as a matter of personal curiousity because I do a lot of work with the Department of Homeland Security. Does anybody know his VISA status?
                        No, but he stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night!! ;-)
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                          Originally posted by lemuel777
                          Originally posted by SubGod22
                          From what we've heard from the athletic department it's almost certain that he won't be here. From what I've been hearing I'm not expecting him. I'd love for my thoughts and info to be wrong but I have a handful of people I completely trust when it comes to info and they haven't given me any reason to be hopeful. So if he's not here by late December he isn't going to play this year.
                          You need to talk to your contacts in the athletic dept and see if they still feel the same. My hunch is they are down playing the situation, 'cause next week is going to be a great week. :yes:
                          I hope you're right. But until I hear something otherwise from those I know are right more often than not I won't look for him to be here. No offense, but I don't recall you being one that's had inside info before and been correct. Not sure you've ever entered into those kind of comments either. If you prove me and my people wrong I'll put more faith into your comments in the future. But I've yet to hear anything positive. Maybe they're keeping quite? I hope that's the case. Time will tell.
                          No offense taken. I really hesitated in sharing anything about what I learned in the last few days, for obvious reasons as you have stated. But, I really couldn't contain my excitement. And if I'm wrong about it, I will voluntarily turn myself in and be at the mercy of ShockerNet faithful and any appropriate punishment (like having to attend a KU game and wear KU blue).

Comment

• Originally posted by lemuel777
                            Originally posted by lemuel777
                            From what we've heard from the athletic department it's almost certain that he won't be here. From what I've been hearing I'm not expecting him. I'd love for my thoughts and info to be wrong but I have a handful of people I completely trust when it comes to info and they haven't given me any reason to be hopeful. So if he's not here by late December he isn't going to play this year.
                            You need to talk to your contacts in the athletic dept and see if they still feel the same. My hunch is they are down playing the situation, 'cause next week is going to be a great week. :yes:
                            I hope you're right. But until I hear something otherwise from those I know are right more often than not I won't look for him to be here. No offense, but I don't recall you being one that's had inside info before and been correct. Not sure you've ever entered into those kind of comments either. If you prove me and my people wrong I'll put more faith into your comments in the future. But I've yet to hear anything positive. Maybe they're keeping quite? I hope that's the case. Time will tell.
                            No offense taken. I really hesitated in sharing anything about what I learned in the last few days, for obvious reasons as you have stated. But, I really couldn't contain my excitement. And if I'm wrong about it, I will voluntarily turn myself in and be at the mercy of ShockerNet faithful and any appropriate punishment (like having to attend a KU game and wear KU blue).
                            Your punishment will be to arrive at the next game two hours early and sitting low in the student section. You will be adorned with a full Crimson and Blue complement. At the end of the game you will perform a solo act singing "Rock Chalk... Jayhawk...

T

...8)

Comment

• Latest rumor has Eck stealing him away to Cowley.

Comment

• So what exactly are you saying 777...what is it that you have heard.....c'mon share the love

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                                X