• Show
Clear All

Next week is what ?

Comment

My prediction:

This thread will not die anytime soon.

Comment

Predictions

'Wonder if GM will say anything about Orupke on the Shocker TV show tonight on Ch 22 TV since it's getting so close to the deadline in order for him to play 2nd semester? Or, is there a radio show tonight, too?

Comment

I believe the "deadline" for him to show up and play has been said to be about December 31st. That's not going to happen though. Unfortunately...
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Orupke

Subgod, how do you know that for sure? Isn't that speculation on your part to say that so definitely? I've never seen anyone from the WSU athletic department come out and say something definite about it. Surely, it looks more and more like that may be the case, but until we hear for sure, it seems we should remain patient.

Comment

Re: Orupke

Originally posted by xazshox
              Subgod, how do you know that for sure? Isn't that speculation on your part to say that so definitely? I've never seen anyone from the WSU athletic department come out and say something definite about it. Surely, it looks more and more like that may be the case, but until we hear for sure, it seems we should remain patient.
              While agree I think the last part of your post should go to those who are way to optimistic about him still.

IMO its better if we just forget about him. but again thats just my opinion

Comment

From what we've heard from the athletic department it's almost certain that he won't be here. From what I've been hearing I'm not expecting him. I'd love for my thoughts and info to be wrong but I have a handful of people I completely trust when it comes to info and they haven't given me any reason to be hopeful. So if he's not here by late December he isn't going to play this year.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Cold underfoot

My prediction:

This thread will not die anytime soon
                  Wow -- Something on which I agree with lawmaker: is that chilly feeling due to the weather or is it hell freezing over?

Orukpe will show up whenever he shows up, the coaching staff is fully aware of his importance and what they can do to get him here, and they're doing what they are allowed to do to move things along. Of those things we can be certain. Everything else is pointless speculation and guesswork, because they know what's going on and we don't.

So why waste time on it except to give lawmaker the satisfaction of being right (or me for agreeing with him, I guess)?

Comment

Why don't we stick Okon's tail on a plane and go over and see what the heck is going on and get a plan ?

:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      What?
                      A great Christmas surprise for us all. Well, now not a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777
                        Originally posted by WuDrWu
                        What?
                        A great Christmas surprise for us all.
                        Don't be so coy. :D

What exactly is it that your man in Lagos has to say?
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                          From what we've heard from the athletic department it's almost certain that he won't be here. From what I've been hearing I'm not expecting him. I'd love for my thoughts and info to be wrong but I have a handful of people I completely trust when it comes to info and they haven't given me any reason to be hopeful. So if he's not here by late December he isn't going to play this year.
                          You need to talk to your contacts in the athletic dept and see if they still feel the same. My hunch is they are down playing the situation, 'cause next week is going to be a great week. :yes:

Comment

:clap: :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

T

...8)

Comment

Watch this guy be like 6'3" 134lbs when he shows up.... ;-)
                              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I have noticed in the recent interviews of Coach Marshall that none of the interviewers has raised the EO subject.

The reason I found it odd is because there are not too many subjects of more interest to Shocker fans all across America and from pole to pole and from sea to sea.

I have suspected that Coach Marshall has told the interviewers in advance that he did not want to discuss the subject.

Nothing is worse than unfulfilled raised expectations. It always stings.

No, I am not mind reading. I am just guessing.

Comment

Working...
                                X