No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chicos still open on the west side of town? They used to have some pretty decent mexican food.

Comment

• EO---IF you are out there and even reading this( I doubt it immensely), you will know just where to go with your new teammates for some tasty Mexican food. We are not giving up on your arrival and many of us still believe you are really coming. It will be a treat to watch you play. We hear you play some good defense, and we know you will be a good rebounder, shot blocker, and will be a keeper. We hope to see you sooner than later and this fine City loves Shocker Basketball. We have been yearning for Twin Towers and next year we hope to have just that. We will keep posting, posting, posting about you and other subjects on this thread until you get here, and probably after too. Like I said earlier, this fine City loves Shocker Basketball.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I really like Chico's. But I'm going to have to say that my favorite Mexican restaurant in Wichita is the Felipe's on W. Central. Tasty.
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Felipe's is so delicious
          I don't know if there my favorite, but there definatly right up there!

Comment

• is this not a bit off topic ?? have you ever seen a 7' taco?

Comment

• Originally posted by GarH
              Is Chicos still open on the west side of town? They used to have some pretty decent mexican food.
              they moved the restaurant right by the mall on maple.

Comment

• I saw a very tall African / African coming out of Chicos last night with someone that looked like Danny Ainge and Jim $chau$.

Stay tuned news is breaking.

There will be a big announcement tonight at halftime.
                Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                  There will be a big announcement tonight at halftime.
                  "Please direct your attention to center court. We would like to thank tonight's game sponsor, Chico's, for their support of Shocker basketball . . ."

Comment

• Most African/Africans are known to have a deep-seated love for good Mexican food.

Comment

• Well, this topic took a turn...... mostly for the worse.
                      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                        Most African/Africans are known to have a deep-seated love for good Mexican food.

________
                        Peruvian Recipes
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• HCGM still sees hope EO will get here. Obviously, he needs time to settle in and get adapted. Coach said therefore, EO won't play this Season. With or without him (I really hope he comes), our front line will be tough next year. We will also be deeper at every solitary position.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• His words on the coach's show is that "there have been some developments", which I took as a positive.

The hope is that he can get to Lagos early in the year and then to the US. (paraphrased from HCGM). I don't know if that means his test results have become available, but it sure sounded like getting to Lagos from his home (a 4+ hour trip) isn't easy (as others have indicated here).

Overall, I got the sense that there is not yet a reason to believe he won't eventually get here.

Comment

• at least he put the guessing game to rest..

Comment

• Or did he???????
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X