Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Orukpe

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
    Maybe after we get news -- good, I hope -- about Orukpe's interview, WuDr or someone can start a new thread with his name spelled correctly so mulligan's error (what a surprise there!) won't be perpetuated any longer.

The name is Orukpe.
    FWIW, some shocker started a thread on ValleyTalk about him and misspelled his name in the thread title there too...

Comment

• Topic title fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
        Maybe after we get news -- good, I hope -- about Orukpe's interview, WuDr or someone can start a new thread with his name spelled correctly so mulligan's error (what a surprise there!) won't be perpetuated any longer.

The name is Orukpe.
        FWIW, some shocker started a thread on ValleyTalk about him and misspelled his name in the thread title there too...
        Doesn't surprise me. I think there are still a few who can't spell Braeuer correctly. At least Ehimen hasn't shown up yet so there's that excuse.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum

The name is Orukpe.
          I notice you are a regular visitor to this esteemed forum.

If EO does not get a visa and/or he does not wear a Shocker uniform, you may report back to your people that mass suicide has occurred on ShockerNet.

Comment

• I'm praying for Ehimen to continute his dream to play basketball, hopefully with us

Comment

• It will ultimately help his country, kind of like how Manute Bol helped his country when he made tons of money in the US. If NBA scouts are making comments about this kid, the country needs to open there eyes and support their people and talent to the fullest degree. Its not like this kid is a felon or criminal, he is just a kid trying to make a life and name for him, his family and his country.
              ________
              TEEN VID
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• you forgot Dikembe. he too has helped his native country by building hospitals *wags finger*

Comment

• Spelling

Thanks for your valiant efforts at getting his name right, Royal.

Comment

• Hakeem Olajuwon of Nigeria, one of the five best centers in NBA history.

He has a Big Man Camp, which I believe is in Houston, but I am not sure. He does not charge participants. No fee.

Including his years at Cougar High, he played basketball in the Houston area for 20 years.

He is highly successful in real estate investments. He pays cash only for properties. Muslim law does not permit Muslims to pay interest.

Comment

• Plan B may be for him to enroll at a certain school a stone's throw away from campus. :whistle:
                      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

• I bet other schools want this kid now, but I think Orupke seems like a loyal kid, and realizes who has stuck with him till the end, but at the end of the day, I don't care where he goes, as long as he gets an education and is allowed to play basketball.
                        ________
                        Mazda rotary pickup picture
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• When WSU or someone goes public with the proceedings today, no one is going to be happy....more delays.

Comment

• Originally posted by RUShock75
                            When WSU or someone goes public with the proceedings today, no one is going to be happy....more delays.
                            Assumption or fact?
                            SFL is back!

Comment

• Fact

Comment

• any idea how long?

Comment

Working...
                                X