Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh
    I almost have to wonder if the disappearance of Cold and the appearance of BigOlBadassBalla are somehow related.
    ;-)
    SFL is back!

Comment

• He comes to kick ass and chew bubble gum!
      And hes fresh out of bubble gum.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The most important thing is not Ehimen is here to play basketball for us, it's the fact that he's coming to the U.S and have the ability to further his education

Comment

• This is good news. Looking forward to having a lot of size. I know, I know, have to see how this works and they will be young, but this season at the very least is looking to be like an interesting one.

So, do we have to worry about him declaring for the draft once he gets in the states???
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez
            This is good news. Looking forward to having a lot of size. I know, I know, have to see how this works and they will be young, but this season at the very least is looking to be like an interesting one.

So, do we have to worry about him declaring for the draft once he gets in the states???
            if UCONN's hashem thabeet is going into his 3rd year, I bet EO will be similar, though quicker and possibly more athletic.
            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• I'm unbelievably excited

i probably have unreal expectations
              good results or bad results, next year will be sweet.
              two season from now will be stellar though.
              maui invitational here we come!! it'd be amazing if we took the maui championship! and i think we can (even though the player haven't played at all yet)
              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• :poster_eo:

Comment

• all i can say is....

HIP
                  HIP

HOOOOOORAYYYY!
                  "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                  CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

• The question is: Will Orukpe be here before this thread hits 50 pages????

Comment

• This class looks very good. Hopefully they can end up doing more that Turgeons first class as a whole. The class of Howard, Burns, Kampman and Miller was huge and helped elevate the program. I hope these guys do that and then some. Hopefully we can capitalize off of it as well.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                        The question is: Will Orukpe be here before this thread hits 50 pages????
                        The way this thing has gone over the past few weeks, and the last couple days, I doubt it :D
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• The Visa process must be a very phyically demanding process. EO lost five pounds in the past three days. TV now has him at 220#.

...Better have some milkshakes & kansas beef waiting for him at the airport...!

Comment

• Shocker fans: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Rest of Valley: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
                            Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

• Ehimen will have to redshirt, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                                Ehimen will have to redshirt, right?
                                ?????

No
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X