Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    The big fella needs to shine big in this one. Wichita has the keeper of the plains. WSU has the keeper of the lane. Now he just needs to protect it with everything he has.
    THE KEEPER OF THE LANE!!!

I was forced to switch to default view just to like that one.

Comment

• Keeper of the Lane was well played my friend. Well played.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I see an awful lot of similarities....

Similar size, ball handling skills :), similar affection from the community, and uh, complexion.

I should probably not make this post...... Will I hit the button or not.....

Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          THE KEEPER OF THE LANE!!!

I was forced to switch to default view just to like that one.
          Or call him THE KEEPER OF THE LAINS, since people misspell words all the time anyway.

Comment

• I just noticed on the main page it'll tell you how many posts you have in a thread. This is post 334 for me...

Thursday can't get here soon enough. Ehimen is going to have at least on BIG block
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              I just noticed on the main page it'll tell you how many posts you have in a thread. This is post 334 for me...

Thursday can't get here soon enough. Ehimen is going to have at least on BIG block
              Like one of these.

Ehimen "big block" orukpe.
              "http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Big-Block_engine"
              Last edited by Dave Stalwart; March 26, 2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• If EO just keeps the ball high on rebounds and the shox can give him the ball up high in the post, I think he could get 8-10 points.

If not, then we should sub CJ in. CJ has a better finis on offense that could be big also.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• EO's problems on offense are when he tries to bring the ball down or take a dribble. If he doesn't have an immediate move to the basket, he needs to kick it back out without putting it on the floor. Not sure why he hasn't figured that out yet.

Comment

• CJ also has massive issues on the defensive side.

I do think if they delivered the ball to Ehimen higher he wouldn't have as many problems.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      CJ also has massive issues on the defensive side.

I do think if they delivered the ball to Ehimen higher he wouldn't have as many problems.
                      And an inability to set a non-moving screen. . .
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        And an inability to set a non-moving screen. . .
                        You're not kidding. I know there's a lot of "movement" on a number of screens, but you can't even argue agaisnt the ones called against CJ. I've seen kids do better jobs of setting screens in the 2nd grade.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• EO is definitely close in size to the keeper.

EO will fill whatever role HCGM needs him to fill. That is what is great about our team.

Comment

• Wouldn't you just love for him to get at least three thunderous dunks and five blocked shots?

Comment

• EO is still hunting for that triple double he almost got in the SIU game. Now would be a perfect time to find it.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• There is gonna be a mad dash for that 4 thousandth post.

Like a game of spoons.

WHO WILL BE THE ONE!?

Comment

Working...
                                X