No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the drake game i ended up talking to Gregg Marshall attorney as he was in attendance, he said he was there to the finishing touches on Gregg's contract. So i asked him about Ehimen, and he said he is also helping with that situation also.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I'm sure this has been touched on, but why Danny Ainge? By chance, was is holding on to any coattails, like Larry Bird's?

Comment

• Honestly I think Ainge and Schause are buddies and thats it. Nothing more. I think some of you forget that Jims old man was something of an nba coach and he has all sorts of ties and connections by way of professional basketball. I think Ainge is just a friend that drops by from time to time.

Comment

• Geez...the last thing we need EO to do is go to some cheap mexican restaurant and load up on a bunch of greezy tacos and spicy salsa?

He'll be on the toilet for six months if that happens and won't attend one class making him ineligible for next year!

Comment

• ....something of an nba coach?????????

Comment

• Fred has a pretty good resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by t7017s
                Honestly I think Ainge and Schause are buddies and thats it. Nothing more. I think some of you forget that Jims old man was something of an nba coach and he has all sorts of ties and connections by way of professional basketball. I think Ainge is just a friend that drops by from time to time.
                Speaking of JS, it must be tough for him right now. Men's basketball supplies most of the revenue for WSU athletics and the lack of success we all expect this year has to concern him. While ticket sales may not be a problem, I would think that a potential negative impact on donations to SASO and athletics has to worry him.

Best Wishes to Jim Schaus and his family.
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I couldn't take all that talk of mexican food. I took my wife out for some real mexican food tonight. Had the enchiladas classicas. A shrimp enchilada in a red enchilada sauce, a chicken enchilada in a pipian sauce and a beef enchilada in a mole sauce. The chicken enchilada in a pipian sauce was to die for. The mole sauce was real good also. A couple of small pictures of some excellent margaritas put a good buzz on. The Mariachi band was playing really well. Ah, life is good!!!!!!

Comment

• Glad to see this thread is still going strong.

Comment

• At this point, I kind of feel like it was mass hypnosis of a Nigerian Nightmare that resulted in Mass hysteria that is just now settling back into reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by lawmaker
                        Glad to see this thread is still going strong.
                        What would this board do without your insightful input? :roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by lawmaker
                          Glad to see this thread is still going strong.
                          So how early will Baylor take the annual tank this year? Early, mid, or late January?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                            So how early will Baylor take the annual tank this year? Early, mid, or late January?
                            Just as a reminder, SF:

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock
                              Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              Just as a reminder, SF:

________
                              Third-generation chevrolet camaro history
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock
                                Originally posted by ShockerFever
                                Just as a reminder, SF:

You're right. I sorry.

I couldn't help myself..
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X