No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have met Mrs. Marshall. She is a class act and loves cheering for our Shocks to the max!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Hey ShockRef. Have you seen EO play? What are your thoughts?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        Hey ShockRef. Have you seen EO play? What are your thoughts?
        Only on the net/tube.

As raw as it gets on the offensive end.

A genuine game altering force on the defensive end.

Give him a year or two in the system.

By the time he is a Sr. only fools will consider driving the lane against him. 8)
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• When EO is a senior won't we have Perry Ellis and Evan Wessel in the lineup too? :clap:

Comment

• Hopefully, Stutz and EO) become friends and Stutz's tutors him on Offense, and EO tutors Stutz on defense, that way both become much better.

Nothing is more frustrating than seeing a player with all kinds of raw talent that never gets developed so they can be the best they can be.

I think Stutz will have a very good year next year.

Comment

• I was hoping we could recruit a 3rd 7 fter so we could put EO in front of the basket and GS on one side and our 3rd on the other side with their hands up blocking any access to the baskets airspace. The opponents only hope would be a high arching jump shot that goes up 30ft and drops straight threw the basket much like a rocket shot! :D :posterwsu: 8)
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                I was hoping we could recruit a 3rd 7 fter so we could put EO in front of the basket and GS on one side and our 3rd on the other side with their hands up blocking any access to the baskets airspace. The opponents only hope would be a high arching jump shot that goes up 30ft and drops straight threw the basket much like a rocket shot! :D :posterwsu: 8)
                Wasn't there an Oklahoma City college team that had a front line with two 7-footers and a 6' 11"? I also vaguely remember a Jacksonville team with that kind of height.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Jacksonville with Artis Gilmore and another 7 footer and a 6'10" kid and reckless Rex Morgan. Dunno what year.

Post that pic, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                    Jacksonville with Artis Gilmore and another 7 footer and a 6'10" kid and reckless Rex Morgan. Dunno what year.

Post that pic, Doc.
                    Drafted in 1971...not so long ago.

I looked up Abe Lemons who coached the OCU teams. Couldn't find line-ups, but did find this quote after a one point loss

-- "Damn referees. I'll miss them less than anybody."
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• The other 7' at Jacksonville was Pembrooke Burrows. LSU had two 7'ers. Shaq and Stanley Roberts.

Comment

• Seems like the 6'10" kid was a lefthanded white guy by the name of McIntyre?

Post a pic, wouldja, Doc?

Comment

• Pin, think the opposite of this

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Mrs Dofo?

Comment

• I can't guarantee it; however this could be her. Well, at least this came up when I googled 'Gregg Marshall's Wife'. :D At the very least, there's a slight resemblance. The good 'Doc' will need to confirm.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
                                I can't guarantee it; however this could be her. Well, at least this came up when I googled 'Gregg Marshall's Wife'. :D At the very least, there's a slight resemblance. The good 'Doc' will need to confirm.

He doesent look anything like..Lynn ...The Lynn we are looking for is a girl....tall thin blonde, medium length hair..at least 5'10"....slight southern accent....
                                1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
                                X