Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    If this is original material, I would like to meet you over beers
    Now there's a pickup line. Look out, Mama!

Comment

• KU didn't have Jackson, so it doesn't count. Despite it being due to repeated law-breaking.

But does anyone know that ISU lost to TCU (on the road, mind you) without their 7-foot rim protector, NDdaye, who was out because of an injury? The TCU backup center went off for 22. So I'd say it was a factor.

I doubt it. Which is why the "somebody missed games cuz such and such" argument needs to go by the wayside. People don't know enough to apply these rules evenly. It's another advantage given to the P5.

Comment

• You know, tonight can still get even better. Creighton is about to play Providence and lose again.

Comment

• I would like to see K State get blasted.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Basically Self has sold out with the one and donee chasing the next National Title. The things that Calapari is at fault for are the same things Self is doing. He just makes it look on the up and up because it's KU. The run of bad activities by star players and swept under the rug is permitted in the hopes of that next Title. Self knew they'd have trouble without Jackson that's why he's been dragging his feet with the punishment. He just thought the TCU game would be a safe bet. Quess not....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              I would like to see K State get blasted.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                I saw on Facebook that, if you have an "L" in your name, you can get a discount on KU gear today at Tad's.
                You are one bad mama, LOL!

Comment

• The Rug needs to start paying a little more attention to the character of his players. Someone in another thread (the KU Trouble under "Around the NCAA"?) linked to a KC Star column calling for a Title IX investigation of Chickenhawk basketball. That would not be good, because if that happens, The Flagship would be on the wrong side of the political correctness divide.

Carolina can do sham courses in an African American studies curriculum until the cows come home, because that department is pretty much beyond criticism in the contemporary climate. But when Title IX or anything along those lines comes into play, you're in trouble automatically unless you're the Duke lacrosse guys who got framed, and you're an agent of the patriarchy if you even try to defend yourself.

Maybe try recruiting some guys who can stay out of trouble with the law for a change?

Comment

• KState v Baylor is fugly basketball.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      You know, tonight can still get even better. Creighton is about to play Providence and lose again.
                      Is it Christmas? Because that sounds a little like Christmas!

Comment

KState v Baylor is fugly basketball.
                        This reminds me of the time when a youth pastor helper person at a church I used to go to said something was "fugly" from the pulpit at a youth group event because he didn't realize exactly what it meant :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          This reminds me of the time when a youth pastor helper person at a church I used to go to said something was "fugly" from the pulpit at a youth group event because he didn't realize exactly what it meant :)
                          Who broke the news to him? 😄

Comment

KState v Baylor is fugly basketball.
                            Neither are the BJ's and Providence. 25-23 Providence with a under a minute left in the half. BJ's look like the Drake of the Big East. No fans and about to go 1 and done.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• CSU cruising again.
                              Inexplicably UMES and SLU both winning on the same night again!

Edit: Nope - Billikens shat the bed.
                              Last edited by Triticum aestivum L.; March 9, 2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
                                CSU cruising again.
                                CSU is so short handed they have a guy off the track team on the roster now.
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X