16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    Using the site https://www.teamrankings.com/ncb/rpi/ for example.

Wichita State is listed as the 34th Ranked team on 11-5-2016, however the rating is ---. The rating is the actual RPI of each team.
    One week later on 11-12-2016, the ratings of the teams are still ---, no Division I games have been played. The Ranking of each team means nothing.
    The first time the Rankings actually reflect the RPI of the teams is on 11-13-2016. The teams with an RPI rating are Ranked correctly.
    So if there was NOTHING to rate between 11-5 and 11-12 explain how the rankings changed? WSU was 190 on 11-5 and 34 on 11-8
    without playing a game. IF as you say there is nothing to base the --- rating on HOW DID IT CHANGE ? In order for there to be a change there had to be.
    KU went from 2 to 5 on 11-12 ALL things being equal they would of HAD to be below the winning teams. there is no way RPI starts without someone or thing
    giving a statistical advantage BASED on what they think is a reason too.
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• #25 Norte Dame down 39-49 to Boston College at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        #25 Norte Dame down 39-49 to Boston College at the half.
        notre dame is a really good team. acc is a mother.....

Comment

• Tulsa down 3 at UCF. 14 min left in the second.

Imagine if we had Tacko Fall. We would be unstoppable.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Tulsa-UCF game had a promotional Tinder night. Nobody's in the stands so it may be working really well.
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              notre dame is a really good team. acc is a mother.....
              Boston College is garbage.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• LSU had a 7 point second half lead over Ole Miss on the road, but has completely blown it and is now down 10 with 3 minutes to go. On the other hand, OU is up 8 on Texas with 1:15 to play and Michigan State is up 7 on Ohio State with 2:12 to play.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• And OU is now trying really hard to blow their lead, having turned it over twice in the span of 16 seconds and allowing Texas to close the gap to 3 and then make only 1 of 2 freethrows to gain a 4 point lead.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Colorado State goes on the road and gets a victory at Wyoming. 78-73
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Oklahoma hangs on to beat Texas 70-66.

Michigan State beats Ohio State 74-66.

Comment

• The OU and CSU wins have jumped our RPI from 48 to 45. Nice.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          The OU and CSU wins have jumped our RPI from 48 to 45. Nice.
                          Colorado State has also edged into the top 100 of the rpi with the win according to http://www.rpiforecast.com/live-rpi.html

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                            Colorado State has also edged into the top 100 of the rpi with the win according to http://www.rpiforecast.com/live-rpi.html
                            As of today, WSU is expected to finish with an RPI of 38, 0-1 against 1-25, 1-2 against 25-50, 1-0 against 50-100, 12-0 against 100-200, 12-0 against 200+
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• That win for Colorado State last night was huge! They need to just go 2-2 in the remaining regular season games now and win a game in the MWC tournament. Also, they're in first place in the MWC now?! Eustachy really can do a lot with a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                As of today, WSU is expected to finish with an RPI of 38, 0-1 against 1-25, 1-2 against 25-50, 1-0 against 50-100, 12-0 against 100-200, 12-0 against 200+
                                I thought we had four losses?
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X