No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BXII figuring out how to get a sixth team in.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• KU not a one seed, and Baylor is not a two seed. Time to re-think these seeds

Comment

• Baylor is the most overrated Top 10 team in history. They got hot early and are still coasting off of those fumes.

They're another Big12 flamer candidate.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Big 12 looks primed to under perform in the tourney yet again.

Comment

• I'm just really glad we are not on the bubble this year with an auto bid locked up so I can enjoy watching upsets this week like Xavier, TCU and KSU

Comment

• Honestly if bIG 12 teams get matched up against some teams that really know how to play defense and play decent offense, they as a league will flame 🔥 out like previous years. Of course if you get 7 teams in your bound to get someone through to the sweet 16 with favorable draws like they always get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                KU not a one seed, and Baylor is not a two seed. Time to re-think these seeds

Baylor a 4-5 seed at best.

Comment

• Agree, but I'm afraid the so called experts will seed Baylor no lower than a 3 because the big 12 is so brutal lol

Comment

• That game was a really bad result. I wanted K-State out of the tournament and I want Baylor to get that 2 seed so we can have another shot of getting placed in Tulsa if we were a 7 or 10 seed. Guess now I'm just hoping for Tulsa/KU 8/9, Indy/UK 7/10, or Indy/Louisville 7/10.

Comment

• How about a #7 with either Baylor as the corresponding #2, or the Kitties as the first round foe at #10? I'd happily accept either of those opening weekend pairings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Bad Sushi?
                        "Maybe one day we can be the No. 1 team in the country, the No. 1 seed and all that. I'm just excited for this year to be in the Sweet 16, have a chance to go to the Elite 8 next week."

-Gregg Marshall

Comment

• Been watching all these tournaments; I don't see anyone the Shocks can't play with..where do we place a Vegas bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            Or perhaps some just like to see the smug smiles wiped off of the faces of the entitled Jayhawk fans.
                            Shirley we've all known that Chicken fan of yore who used to say "It would be really great if WSU was good cuz' it'd be beneficial for the state to have several good basketball teams..." That is, until...

I wonder if some of those Chicken fans think the last 5 years have been really great? Without Cleanthony even!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              Shirley we've all known that Chicken fan of yore who used to say "It would be really great if WSU was good cuz' it'd be beneficial for the state to have several good basketball teams..." That is, until...

I wonder if some of those Chicken fans think the last 5 years have been really great? Without Cleanthony even!
                              Dont call me Shirley.

Comment

• I hate the big 12. Its a load of crap.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X