16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    Wasn't there a failure to appear in court charge too? Also, didn't Bragg have a weed thing? Maybe I'm misremembering.

There was a failure to appear for Graham, after he was stopped with a suspended license IIRC

Comment

• Haven't seen much of FSU this year. Man, they are TALL and LONG.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
        and then the LPD will magically make sure that the damage is under $1000 so that they can make it a misdemeanor.
        And they will need to investigate until...April! Yeah, April, that's the ticket!

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
          I'm not "dressed as a KU apologist", I just like arguing and talking about college basketball, especially Wichita State.
          Your posting history suggests Kansas. Somebody on here the other day noted that you seemed to find yourself into the KU conversations a lot. Must just be a strange coincidence.

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
          Which is why I'm on a Wichita State college basketball message board. Also, why do you always reply with that same comeback whenever anyone presents another side to the "KU sucks" point of view? Is that the only comeback you have? You really go to the well a lot and you've been doing it continuously ever since I signed up and I'm sure it's been going on far longer than that.
          What comeback are we talking about? That Kansas is the best team in the land and it shouldn't be losing to Big XII doormats on their home away from home floor in the first game of a conference tournament? Then yes it is.

Plus, If it's a WICHITA STATE "only" message board, why are you talking about KU? Why is every thread filled with KU talk all the time? This thread, the 'Bracketology' thread, 'Realignment and Wichita State: Best Possible Outcome', and even the 'University of Wichita' thread, all have numerous KU references in it.
          Well this is a Games of Interests thread. We talk about Kansas, Kansas State, Creighton, Maryland-Eastern Shore, Tulsa, North High School, just to name a few. Why does it bother you that KU's name comes up?

Face it. This site is just as much of a "bash KU because some of us have little brother syndrome" message board as much as it is a WICHITA STATE message board.
          I unapologetically bash KU because I can. I don't even need a reason. Just like I don't need a reason to bash Creighton or Illinois State. For some reason, you don't have a problem with those bashings.

And when you venture over to phognet next, please make sure you give the same lecture accordingly. Wouldn't want KU fans to do things below the WSU fanbase.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I saw on Facebook that, if you have an "L" in your name, you can get a discount on KU gear today at Tad's.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Whatever car it is will not have a smooth ride after that.

Because, you know, there won't be a suspension.
              Haha!

Comment

• It's amazing how bad these "bubble" teams fold, when they actually get into crunch time, where dumbass people give them an outside chance of getting in, and then they can't even win a game in their conference tournaments.

Indiana leading Iowa 91-62 with 3 minutes left.

Is the at-large pool really that bad that Iowa was actually being considered for inclusion into the tournament? I mean seriously?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KU's bench contributed three points. Deeeep.

Comment

• XManCometh you said "at full strength with Jackson KU is so much better than Gonzaga it's not even close."

Crazy is a nice way to describe someone who makes that comment.

Comment

• I'm really losing a lot of respect for Andy Katz with his "losses don't matter" mantra. Wow.

And Lunardi just clowned him.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        I saw on Facebook that, if you have an "L" in your name, you can get a discount on KU gear today at Tad's.
                        This needs post of the year consideration.

Comment

I saw on Facebook that, if you have an "L" in your name, you can get a discount on KU gear today at Tad's.

If this is original material, I would like to meet you over beers

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            This needs post of the year consideration.
                            Aye

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              If this is original material, I would like to meet you over beers
                              I really stole it from some guy on Facebook. But it made me about choke on my Diet Coke, so I knew this outfit would like it!

Comment

And they will need to investigate until...April! Yeah, April, that's the ticket!
                                So is Morgan Fairchild anywhere in the picture

Comment

Working...
                                X