16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
    they're talkin about Providence makin the dance.
    Providence.....GTFO
    Yes, I'd have them in, but not yet safe, as well. 85% of the bracket matrix currently has them in. What's the problem with the Friars? 10 top 100 wins is pretty strong.

Comment

• Forbes and ETSU are down 2 with 5 minutes left on ESPN3 @ UNC Greensboro. Greensboro is T-2nd in the conference. If ETSU wins it's an outright SoCon championship otherwise they have to share it with 2 other teams.

Comment

• I will go on record that WSU would clear 50 @UVA

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Forbes and ETSU are down 2 with 5 minutes left on ESPN3 @ UNC Greensboro. Greensboro is T-2nd in the conference. If ETSU wins it's an outright SoCon championship otherwise they have to share it with 2 other teams.
          ETSU goes down.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Providence is a .500 team in conf and they've won their last 4 to get there.....below .500 and I think they have to win or come close to winning their postseason tourney

Not really into .500 teams from any conference
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• OU up 12-5 on KU at the 12 min mark...BUT already 8 fouls on OU, anyone surprised?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                OU up 12-5 on KU at the 12 min mark...BUT already 8 fouls on OU, anyone surprised?
                I quit watching the game; poorly played basketball in my opinion.

Are the Beakers really the #1 Team in the Nation?

Comment

• Graham runs into Lucas at full speed. Foul on OU

And I'm supposed to be impressed with KU continually winning home games?

Comment

• Allen 8 vs. 5 cheating continues. Lucas fouls Graham and they call a foul on OU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Graham runs into Lucas at full speed. Foul on OU

And I'm supposed to be impressed with KU continually winning home games?
                      That was laughable. Lucas getting pushed was a convenient excuse.
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        That was laughable. Lucas getting pushed was a convenient excuse.
                        So was making up the rule that they could go to the monitor to make something up to cover the horrendous call.

Comment

• #QualityLoss in the making? OU isn't even playing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                            #QualityLoss in the making? OU isn't even playing well.
                            Would be very surprised if KU lost.

But, hey. An OU win would put them back on the bubble.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The second half of this game will be a foul fest. Higgins won't be happy whe he gets to the locker room and sees that hair. Somebody will have to pay.

Comment

• KU looks terrible. Goodness I hope they are prepping for a first weekend exit.

Comment

Working...
                                X