No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, by the way, Saint Louis beat St. Josephs 61-60.
    Maryland-Eastern Shore beat Delaware State 65-64.
    South Dakota State over Denver 88-64
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Colorado State down big at the half at home versus Whales Vajayjay State.
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        Colorado State down big at the half at home versus Whales Vajayjay State.
        My wife and I lol'd!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Colorado State has tied it up with San Diego State with under 4 to go.

Comment

• HOLY CRAP CRAP!

Comment

• Colorado state with the 1 point win over San Diego St!

Comment

• Colorado State wins on a trey with 4 seconds to go.

Comment

• Down 2 CSU has a layup, passes out to Omogbo who waits, and waits, and waits, and then drills a Zach Brown 3 to win the game. Unreal!

Comment

• Amazed the announcers kept praising CSU's Gian Clavel. He had 18 points on 6 of 24 shooting including 2 of 15 from 3. I don't think so.

Comment

• Basically our entire non-con won today. Any chance we catch ISUr in the RPI?

Pretty sure that's a no, but any number crunchers want to cap off an awesome day?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Colorado state with the 1 point win over San Diego St!
                        That should ensure them a top 100 rpi.

Comment

• What a weird season. 3 months of non-con futility and then some miracle crap across the board on the last day of our regular season.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            Basically our entire non-con won today. Any chance we catch ISUr in the RPI?

Pretty sure that's a no, but any number crunchers want to cap off an awesome day?
                            Strangely enough, per Nolan, we were at 38 after our W. After all our opponents won today we ended the day at 40.

The 'Turds are at 33. Even with a week left, I doubt we catch them, but isn't the schedule a bit better for the 2 seed than the 1 seed? I'm confident we can beat the 'Turds on a neutral court, but if they've had a more challenging 3-day schedule, they will be dead late in the game. UNI's offensive game didn't even challenge them. They've faded in every game other than that lately.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              Strangely enough, per Nolan, we were at 38 after our W. After all our opponents won today we ended the day at 40.

The 'Turds are at 33. Even with a week left, I doubt we catch them, but isn't the schedule a bit better for the 2 seed than the 1 seed? I'm confident we can beat the 'Turds on a neutral court, but if they've had a more challenging 3-day schedule, they will be dead late in the game. UNI's offensive game didn't even challenge them. They've faded in every game other than that lately.
                              I believe they use tommorrow mornings RPI anyways

Comment

• ETSU and Steve Forbes defeated Western Carolina today guaranteeing at least a share of the Southern Conference title. Their final game is Monday against UNC Greensboro. A victory gives them the outright title.

Comment

Working...
                                X