16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Dang, Fever and JH4P can you take that crap to PM's? I don't like to put people on Ignore, but I just scrolled past dozens of posts of the two of you arguing over crap that seems to only concern the two of you. I don't know what it is that makes the two of you feel so self-important that you think hundreds of Shocker fans want to read all about your little hissy-fits and catfights.

Grow up! They do make big boy pants. Go out and get some. At least the time you spend shopping will be time you're not polluting this site.
    I was trying to get one of us banned so that you could have months of silence. Just trying to do you a favor. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      I was trying to get one of us banned so that you could have months of silence. Just trying to do you a favor. :-)
      Except you're a fake p****
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Let me know when you two are done

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Let me know when you two are done
          He was done a while ago. A simple "no, I shouldn't have brought up that post and therefore will not make the bet" would have sufficed.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Does Elgin try to place his flopping Panthers into the MVC Title game in hopes of getting 3 teams in???

In other words...if both the Shockers and the Jailbirds have only 1 more loss at the conclusion of the Valley tournament...and Elgin gets his team to win St. Louis...is there a small enough chance for both the Shockers and Jailbirds along with Elgin's team to go dancing????

I think that's too risky for him ...but who knows how he views it.
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              Does Elgin try to place his flopping Panthers into the MVC Title game in hopes of getting 3 teams in???

In other words...if both the Shockers and the Jailbirds have only 1 more loss at the conclusion of the Valley tournament...and Elgin gets his team to win St. Louis...is there a small enough chance for both the Shockers and Jailbirds along with Elgin's team to go dancing????

I think he will be happy with 2 this year.

Its possible that 2 years ago he tried for 3 teams. WSU & UNI were locks but ISUr pooped their pants and blew something like an 18 point lead against UNI on Sunday.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                Does Elgin try to place his flopping Panthers into the MVC Title game in hopes of getting 3 teams in???

No a loss to UNI would mean that ISUr would at least 4 losses >RPI 100. They would only have 1 Top 50 win. They would not make it in. They only semi realistic scenario for them to get an at large is to win out and lose to us on Sunday.

Comment

• I've removed the name-calling posts. If there are any more among the feuding posters it will result in an immediate, indefinite ban and I'll let @_kai_: sort it out when he has a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I've removed the name-calling posts. If there are any more among the feuding posters it will result in an immediate, indefinite ban and I'll let @_kai_: sort it out when he has a chance.
                    Indefinite's like one game though right?

Comment

• Originally posted by robots4joey View Post
                      You waited nearly four years to post? If that's the quality of your average submission, you need to start participating more!

Comment

Pssh .. this is @_kai_: not Duke. The guys future Grandkids of his grandkids will be banned before birth!

Comment

It depends on whether we're in good shape for an at-large birth or this is the dream season for ShockerNet.

Comment

• Louisville looks like the wrong end of my dog FIDO !
                            Reminds me of ISUr.
                            Last edited by shoxilla; February 6, 2017, 07:46 PM.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                              Louisville looks like the wrong end of my dog FIDO !
                              Reminds me of ISUr.
                              They are down to 7 scholarship players due to injury and suspension right now, and they have struggled against UVA's style of defense for a long time. I would have been very surprised to see them win tonight.
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                I've removed the name-calling posts. If there are any more among the feuding posters it will result in an immediate, indefinite ban and I'll let @_kai_: sort it out when he has a chance.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X