No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or does every game I watch seem like its a struggle to get to 60?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Is it just me or does every game I watch seem like its a struggle to get to 60?
      You need to watch more Shocker basketball. They score over 80 per game!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        You need to watch more Shocker basketball. They score over 80 per game!
        I would love to watch about 9 more Shocker games this year!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• KU apparently hosting the first senior night ever.

Comment

• Oklahoma up 36-32 - and it's well into the second half (16 and change left). Could it be that the court appearances are finally starting to wear the KU players down? Oh, that's right, they don't make their court appearances, thinking that "that was taken care of".
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• What would an OU win do for our RPI?

Comment

• Go over to The Eagle's Facebook page. Earlier today there was a KU article. One of the comments was a lengthy rant about how Bill Walton should be fired for his calling of their game. Apparently he didn't spend two hours sucking them off.

Comment

• I can't stand listening to Bill Walton. His PAC12 conference of champions schtick gets old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Go over to The Eagle's Facebook page. Earlier today there was a KU article. One of the comments was a lengthy rant about how Bill Walton should be fired for his calling of their game. Apparently he didn't spend two hours sucking them off.
                    Have you ever listened to Bill Walton? He would be fired if he wasn't Bill Walton. At one point I found it entertaining, now it is old, and if the game isn't close, don't expect him to talk about the game at all.

Comment

• Would be funny if an OU win bumps The Shox RPI above the Redbirds!
                      The Assman

Comment

• KU making it look tough.

OU will lose by 10 when it's all said and done, but, wow, KU is not impressive.

Good thing for them, their #1 seed is always safe with a UNC loss too.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                          What would an OU win do for our RPI?
                          Evidently nothing. The in game prediction from rpi forecast has us staying at 40. It does have KU dropping from 1 to 6 and OU moving from 169 to 139.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            KU making it look tough.

OU will lose by 10 when it's all said and done, but, wow, KU is not impressive.

Good thing for them, their #1 seed is always safe with a UNC loss too.
                            I hate the Chickenhawks as much as the next person, but they deserve a 1 seed. I will absolutely agree, they don't look impressive at all.

Comment

• It's actually pretty gross that this meh KU team is gonna get 4 home games en route to the Final Four, assuming they don't get us in the 2nd round. Must be nice.

Comment

• I think back to the many recent games against very good teams where at the end, miracles took place that ensured a KU victory. I have little doubt this game will end the same way

Comment

Working...
                                X