• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 4 uncalled walks on KUs last 3 possessions

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post
      What would an OU win do for our RPI?
      Some people would tell you aboslutely nothing. We know better.

Comment

• OU really should have dribbled the clock out to not let them take the seniors out

Comment

• What did OU score, like 4 points after they went up by 12?

Bravo!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• KU against OU was like a cat playing with a mouse it was going to eat. Let it run a few times for the thrill of chasing it down. Then bite its head off.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              About 4 uncalled walks on KUs last 3 possessions
              The Jaywalkers.

Comment

• FIFTY THREE - FORTY THREE??? Was Dean Smitth on the sidelines? PPhewww!!!

Comment

• I'm curious what KU is ATS. They're really lousy covers and seem to be underperforming on the daily.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    I'm curious what KU is ATS. They're really lousy covers and seem to be underperforming on the daily.
                    But they are playing mighty big 12 teams.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Just once, I'd like to see a firing-on-all-cylinders Gregg Marshall team play at the Phog...as opposed to one that is still figuring things out. I GUARANTEE that such a team wouldn't melt.
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Man, it sounds like KU is beating Kentucky or Duke.

So much energy to beat little ol last place OU.
                        Sounds like it was a good one. How many did Woodward have tonight? He's a gamer!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                          Sounds like it was a good one. How many did Woodward have tonight? He's a gamer!
                          Gottlieb was quick to point out that our 41-point beatdown of ISUr was when they were without McIntosh. I'll wait for him to minimize the KU score, when OU was without Woodward. Might be a while.
                          Last edited by Shocker Mama; February 28, 2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            In honor of the late Bill Paxton, RIP and his greatest movie role of Hudson in Aliens.

"GAME OVER, MAN!"
                            Hopefully we don't get a "greasy pork sandwich, served in a dirty ashtray" on Selection Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              Hopefully we don't get a "greasy pork sandwich, served in a dirty ashtray" on Selection Sunday!
                              He pukes, you die!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Just once, I'd like to see a firing-on-all-cylinders Gregg Marshall team play at the Phog...as opposed to one that is still figuring things out. I GUARANTEE that such a team wouldn't melt.
                                I would say that the "just once" could be next season. Every person that plays significant minutes this season will be back next season. In fact, next season WSU should should have a traveling butt kicking tour. Schedule all the P5 schools, play them at their place, take their money for playing us at their gym and walk out with the cash in hand a victory in the books...
                                Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                                Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X