• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    220, 221, whatever it takes.
    Mr. Mom...classic quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
      Woods will get more scorn from Roy than Allen will from K.
      Roy's going to light him up in the video session. That was classless.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Mr. Mom...classic quote.

You bet!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          220, 221, whatever it takes.
          As someone who never misses a chance to use that quote, well done!
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I still believe that was the correct thing to do.
            100%. So many things have to go right for the team who is trailing. Generally, fouling while up three is the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              As someone who never misses a chance to use that quote, well done!

Personally, I almost choked while eating my Sun Pure Frozen Entree. I like them....I do!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Personally, I almost choked while eating my Sun Pure Frozen Entree. I like them....I do!
                How about a little trim on that mustache, Ron?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  Wait. I thought that fouling when up 3 is a foolproof plan.
                  No one ever said it was foolproof, and once in a blue moon it doesn't work, especially if you don't bother to block out. But that doesn't make it a bad play; it just means it didn't work. Bottom line is that it still works way more often than allowing the other guys to shoot a three, and that's why it's the right thing to do.

Comment

• Can someone tell me what happened with UNI and 7? I didn't see that one.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I didn't think Kentucky was going to score a 100 points tonight. It was a pretty good, intense, basketball game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        Can someone tell me what happened with UNI and 7? I didn't see that one.
                        Seventh stole the ball and dunked it with 0.1 seconds left in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                          Seventh stole the ball and dunked it with 0.1 seconds left in the game.
                          He was probably just upset about the latest from the NCAA investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            Can someone tell me what happened with UNI and 7? I didn't see that one.
                            It was more than just a simple steal.
                            Actually the UNI Player was just standing on the floor, holding the ball under his arm and letting the clock run out.

UNI had not only waved the white flag, they had thrown in the towel, tagged a white rag on the hood, you name it. They wanted to get out of the arena, head to the airport and fly back to Frostbite Falls.

7th Woods charged at the UNI player, poked the ball out from under his arm, grabbed it and dunked with 0.1 seconds left.

A total ass hat that committed an unbelievable douche bag move.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                              No one ever said it was foolproof, and once in a blue moon it doesn't work, especially if you don't bother to block out. But that doesn't make it a bad play; it just means it didn't work. Bottom line is that it still works way more often than allowing the other guys to shoot a three, and that's why it's the right thing to do.
                              I know it's numbers which many are adverse to but last time it was looked at it was slightly worse: http://kenpom.com/blog/yet-another-study-about-fouling-when-up-3/ mostly like icing the kicker it's a wash and doesn't show much impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Wait. I thought that fouling when up 3 is a foolproof plan.
                                Strawman

Comment

Working...
                                X