16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Watching LSU trail North Carolina Central. Johnny Jones could be the second LSU coach to be fired mid-season.
    In Baton Rouge no less.

Comment

• LSU ended up coming back to win 70-66. Their RPI went from 130 to 112. WSU's went from 64 to 62.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• LSU cracking the top 100 would be a big help.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Tonight MSU hosts a bad ORU team, SIU hosts a horrible St. Louis team and Evansville is hosting the MEAC's Norfolk State. I should feel more comfortable than I do.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• kinda fits here, maybe not....
            Tom Jurich, left, and Bobby Petrino deny any wrongdoing in the Wake Forest game-plan breach. You would have thought that the most baffling thing to happen this week in college athletics would be the curious case of a Wake Forest football radio broadcaster getting fired for sharing “confidential and proprietary game preparations on multiple occasions” with opposing teams over the past few years. Then, however, came a statement Wednesday from University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich.
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• East Tennessee State with Steve Forbes and Tevin Glass leading Mississippi State midway through the first half. ESPN 3.

Comment

Tonight MSU hosts a bad ORU team, SIU hosts a horrible St. Louis team and Evansville is hosting the MEAC's Norfolk State. I should feel more comfortable than I do.
                One of them will likely $hit the bed.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Oklahoma State is on the U at 8. Get a chance to see what they're all about against some crappy competition.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    SIU down two at the break, MSU up two at the break. One of them just might drop a full pantload. E'Ville cruising.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      OMG. SIU is defacating in their place of repose.

Comment

OMG. SIU is defacating in their place of repose.
                        No. So far, they've just sharted a bit.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Wal-Mart has a four pack of boxer-briefs for $11.87.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Oklahoma State is on the U at 8. Get a chance to see what they're all about against some crappy competition.
                            Dozens of screaming fans

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Dozens of screaming fans
                              You could conceivably coach either team from the nosebleed section.

Comment

• SIU's bed might be safe.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X