16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    To be fair, UNI has a great SOS, so I give Jacobsen credit for being aggressive. Unfortunately, barring running the table for the next two month, his at-large chances are pretty well smashed.
    It's ok to be fair but most of this thread was talking about the entire Valley and my opine was meant for everyone (maybe we can exclude UNI, although I heard how McCloud was a stud and would be a major impact on the league and POY/NOY candidate so I would include UNI too). Loyola is getting a lot of great pub but there OCC was bad, and you can go on from there. This league is a major disappointment, almost every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      This league is a major disappointment, almost every year.
      Yep. Seth Davis will use a weak conference against us in bracket projections but then says that a move to the American would be a ridiculous idea. What gives?
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        Yep. Seth Davis will use a weak conference against us in bracket projections but then says that a move to the American would be a ridiculous idea. What gives?
        I think a lot of these pundits just go against the grain so that they can differentiate themselves from the herd and appear as some great oracle with their great nuanced opinion.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
          Lulz. That is ridiculous. Sure you are the biggest game on the schedule for most schools in the Valley. That doesn't mean that they don't play hard in the other 16 conference games. Or gameplan.

What do you want, everybody to roll over for you? I thought you wanted to be the big dog? Maybe when you move to the AAC, they will enact some sort of measure that teams with a 150+ RPI are required to lose to the teams with realistic at large possibilities. That seems pretty un-American to me though. Glad that in the Valley, you have to earn it.
          No i don't want them to roll over to us. I want them to stop rolling over to teams they shouldn't

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            It's weird. A lot of them seem perfectly happy with their team digging 20+ point deficits and having to come back late to make it interesting.
            Don't worry, they will be quick to point out their top 10 ranking ... 2 years ago... And how much that helps the Valley this year

Comment

• Eastern Michigan thumped LBSU, 98-72.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Eastern Michigan thumped LBSU, 98-72.
                No sugar coating...

Long Beach SUCKS.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The Redturd fans might be better than the UNI fans. They're talking 16-2 records, 14 game winning streaks, NCAA at large bids.

They might need a resume tutorial over there. After all, it's been 19 years and counting.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• BTW Colorado State did end up beating UNLV 91-77 late last night.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The Redturd fans might be better than the UNI fans. They're talking 16-2 records, 14 game winning streaks, NCAA at large bids.

They might need a resume tutorial over there. After all, it's been 19 years and counting.
                      If they go 16-2 ... They would be in at large discussion at least. That Would be like 30 RPI for them

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        If they go 16-2 ... They would be in at large discussion at least. That Would be like 30 RPI for them
                        And what quality wins do they have? None. Zip. Zero.

And that's assuming a team as inconsistent as ever wins 16 of 18 Valley games? lol, yah ok.

Watching them now at home against Evansville, they look unimpressive.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And what quality wins do they have? None. Zip. Zero.

And that's assuming a team as inconsistent as ever wins 16 of 18 Valley games? lol, yah ok.

Watching them now at home against Evansville, they look unimpressive.
                          Not debating whether i think they CAN go 16-2 but if they did, they would be in the at large conversation at least

Comment

• ISUR was up early on Evansville 14-3. It's now 16-15 at the under 8.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Drake leading LOLoyola 44-36 late in the first.

LOL
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Not debating whether i think they CAN go 16-2 but if they did, they would be in the at large conversation at least
                                And name me one quality win they have please.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X