16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    I've never been able to find Fox Sports since I changed to DirecTV. Turns out I had found itm but is this right? Fox Sports cut away from the Creighton game to show the start of their scheduled NASCAR race?
    Creighton is on FOX...the main network, not a side channel.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      Creighton is on FOX...the main network, not a side channel.
      Yes, the blowout loss is being seen on an actual channel for the nation to see.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Iowa State beating Baylor.

Comment

• Oh man. Can the Shocks play Duke??? Please? They aren't that good.
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Shaka's Longhorns look nothing like the VCU teams we played in the bracket busters game or in the tournament. They are so bad it's no surprise Long Beach Hung around with them. Is it going take another year or two to get recruits that fit his system?
            Last edited by Walker; February 25, 2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• OU up 13 on K state at halftime. Anybody else think they are gonna s**t the bed and lose?

Comment

• I know Lonnie has taken all these different schools to the Tourney and been an NBA coach but his team is so disorganized and undisciplined it's no wonder they have the record they do. I'm thinking he caught lightening in a bottle with Heild, Cousins and Spangler.

Remarkably they're leading K-State 33-20 at the half. Of course, K-State was 5 of 28 at one point. #UGLY.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  Shaka's Longhorns look nothing like the VCU teams we played in the bracket busters game or in the tournament. They are so bad it's no surprise Long Beach Hung around with them. Is it going take another year or two to get recruits that fit his system?
                  But.... "it's Texas".....

The grass isn't always greener. With that being said, they has been severely underachieving considering their conference , $$$, resources, and recruiting territory.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Longhorns suck. KState sux. OU sux.

The Big 12 should only get 5 teams.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Shaka's Longhorns look nothing like the VCU teams we played in the bracket busters game or in the tournament. They are so bad it's no surprise Long Beach Hung around with them. Is it going take another year or two to get recruits that fit his system?
                      Before, he had 2-star and 3-star players that would work their azz off; 4 year players. It's hard to replicate that with blue chippers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Longhorns suck. KState sux. OU sux.

The Big 12 should only get 5 teams.
                        That's what pisses me off when these analysts start saying the "well if you get to 7 or 8 wins in the Big 12, you're in". Well um, if half of those wins are against OU or Texas Tech, then who the **** cares?

Same goes with other conferences with that BS reasoning as well.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                          But.... "it's Texas".....

The grass isn't always greener. With that being said, they has been severely underachieving considering their conference , $$$, resources, and recruiting territory.
                          Yeah it's looking like he should have stayed lol. I'm sure the guys he has now are super athletic and were probably 4 and 5 star recruits, but man they make a lot of stupid passes and mistakes.

Comment

Yeah it's looking like he should have stayed lol. I'm sure the guys he has now are super athletic and were probably 4 and 5 star recruits, but man they make a lot of stupid passes and mistakes.
                            Gregg notices...
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Before, he had 2-star and 3-star players that would work their azz off; 4 year players. It's hard to replicate that with blue chippers.
                              I think you hit the nail on the head. His system needs guys with something to prove that want to go to work rather than primadonnas that do it their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                That's what pisses me off when these analysts start saying the "well if you get to 7 or 8 wins in the Big 12, you're in". Well um, if half of those wins are against OU or Texas Tech, then who the **** cares?

Same goes with other conferences with that BS reasoning as well.
                                No kidding. Those teams are middle level Valley quality teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X