16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
    Nebraska looked like crap, and I mean almost laughable crap, and they're ranked higher than SHOX in all the rpi ratings?
    RPI ratings are dead to me.
    They should be dead to everyone, as of a long time ago, but more advanced models must be too hard to understand for the talking heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
      Nebraska looked like crap, and I mean almost laughable crap, and they're ranked higher than SHOX in all the rpi ratings?
      RPI ratings are dead to me.
      Their projected RPI is lower than WSU's. That said, they do have 2 bad losses, but they also have 4 wins that WSU hasn't come close to have one like yet. Their OOC SOS was #4, their current overall SOS is #2, and overall projected SOS is #5.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Their projected RPI is lower than WSU's. That said, they do have 2 bad losses, but they also have 4 wins that WSU hasn't come close to have one like yet. Their OOC SOS was #4, their current overall SOS is #2, and overall projected SOS is #5.
        That's so predictable JH4P!

Oh wait...
        Livin the dream

Comment

• KenPom has Nebraska ranked #95 and WSU #21. I think that is much more accurate.

Comment

• Nebraska plays better teams in conference. Nothing Wichita state can do about conference opponents, but we all know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
              Nebraska plays better teams in conference. Nothing Wichita state can do about conference opponents, but we all know that.
              That will be the selection committee's main focus. Let's be realistic here. Even if they did lose to Gardner-Webb.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                That will be the selection committee's main focus. Let's be realistic here. Even if they did lose to Gardner-Webb.
                at home....

Comment

• KU leading Iowa State 81-79 with 1:42 left.

Comment

• ISU about to shrink the bubble. But keep Gonzaga ranked #1

Comment

• Flagship smoldering.

Comment

• ISU gets themselves an atlarge bid. Gonzaga keeps #1 another week

Comment

• KU's home win streak is now 0.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Yaay!

Comment

• Phuk that school up north.

Comment

• Finally. Someone decided not to lay down for KU. Going to be really fun if ksu also wins today against Baylor

Comment

Working...
                                X