16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Anyone know why Clemson's coach was so pissed? Aside from his team porking a golden opportunity to win in regulation?
      Kennedy Meeks yelled something to the Clemson bench at the end of the game. Brownell is usually mild-mannered.

Comment

• Can you imagine the eruption if that non-call goes against 3G?

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
          Kennedy Meeks yelled something to the Clemson bench at the end of the game. Brownell is usually mild-mannered.
          Thanks.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Understandable. After all it was only 4 steps and only accounted for 2 points out of 90 right? :ranting2:

Comment

• Just the B12 saying "nothing to see here".
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  they even reviewed it. I guess even refs have to make a living. Although i would hardly call their blue and crimson Bentlys a "living".
                  Can't review traveling calls. The review was to see if the shot was released in time.

Watching the play live, it was traveling, but slowing it down made it a ridiculously bad travel. And I don't think the traveling was necessary. He just shuffled his feet a bunch and went nowhere before taking his allowed two steps.

Comment

• Five possibilities, and only five.
                    1. Refs are totally incompetent; (highly unlikely and maybe one chance in a hundred.)
                    2. Refs are actually bribed by the home team; (highly unlikely and maybe one chance in fifty).
                    3. Refs have no stones and are afraid the crowd will descend on them and hurt them; (possible, maybe one chance in five.)
                    4. Refs have be instructed to let any close calls go in the home team's favor; (very possible, guessing one chance in two).
                    5. Refs have been instructed not to make any calls at all on the games final possession; (very possible, again guessing one chance in two).

Comment

• It's always 8 on 5 at Allen Fieldhouse. You have to be at least 7-8 points better at the end to get the win there. Bruce and everyone else in the Big 12 knows that. It's just the way it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Five possibilities, and only five.
                        1. Refs are totally incompetent; (highly unlikely and maybe one chance in a hundred.)
                        2. Refs are actually bribed by the home team; (highly unlikely and maybe one chance in fifty).
                        3. Refs have no stones and are afraid the crowd will descend on them and hurt them; (possible, maybe one chance in five.)
                        4. Refs have be instructed to let any close calls go in the home team's favor; (very possible, guessing one chance in two).
                        5. Refs have been instructed not to make any calls at all on the games final possession; (very possible, again guessing one chance in two).
                        I'll take a #3 to go please.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                          I'll take a #3 to go please.
                          I don't know. #4, no pickles, no onions seems pretty reasonable too. How about both?
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I had Kansas to win in a large bet...so i was totally okay w/ the non call! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                              I had Kansas to win in a large bet...so i was totally okay w/ the non call! :)
                              I find it interesting that you found a schmuck willing to bet against KU at home. Who is this person and would he/she be opposed to a friendly wager on the outcome of tonights contest between WSU & DU?

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                                Mykhailik is the leading KU rusher against K-State this year.
                                So, was that what they call the Euro step(s)?

Comment

Working...
                                X