• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappy officiating? Not surprised.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        Crappy officiating? Not surprised.
        It's called Allen Fieldhouse officiating. In a close game, either fabricate fouls committed against KU and/or ignore infractions by the Jayhawks. We must protect the home record.

Comment

• "A public acknowledgement from the head of Big 12 officiating will certainly be coming, a statement that acknowledges the zebras botched this ending."

Don't hold your breath on that.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• KU's gonna lose some games this year. A 6 point win against TCU, a 2 point home win over K-State that was gift-wrapped to them, etc. I'm not impressed.

I think the worst thing about all of this is that the officials won't even get a phone call about how all that went down. Just another terrible, inexcusable missed call and moving on..

The NCAA can be such a farce. The game is magnified for the last 2 minutes of the game because for some reason it's more important than the other 38. They replay anything and everything to make sure every .01 of a second is correct only during the final 2 minutes. But they can't review an obvious travel because, well, um, I dunno, it's a judgment call?

Either review everything from tip to buzzer or don't review any f****** thing at all and go back to the way it used to be where games didn't drag out for 3 hours.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
              "A public acknowledgement from the head of Big 12 officiating will certainly be coming, a statement that acknowledges the zebras botched this ending."

Don't hold your breath on that.
              Unless the refs are fined/suspended or they replay the final 2 seconds of the game with KSU getting the basketball with the score tied, WGAF?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Walk Chalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Unless the refs are fined/suspended or they replay the final 2 seconds of the game with KSU getting the basketball with the score tied, WGAF?
                    I'm sure K-state does. The game will go down as a win for KU, but I would raise just as much hell as I could get away with if I was Weber or KSU's AD.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                      I'm sure K-state does. The game will go down as a win for KU, but I would raise just as much hell as I could get away with if I was Weber or KSU's AD.
                      If an official is just gonna get a slap on the wrist and KSU still shows an L in the loss column, it's pointless. Nothing but garbage PR and moving on to the next one.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Classic! Wish I had thought of it.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• If it had been 3 steps it wouldn't have been so bad.

Comment

• You guys better be careful, or you're going to get your hand slapped.

That is all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Above all, make the right call.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Last time I saw someone walk that long, a couple midgets threw a ring into a volcano.

I stole this and I am unashamed.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                If an official is just gonna get a slap on the wrist and KSU still shows an L in the loss column, it's pointless. Nothing but garbage PR and moving on to the next one.
                                they even reviewed it. I guess even refs have to make a living. Although i would hardly call their blue and crimson Bentlys a "living".
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X