• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Drake up 38-29 at the half at DePaul.

#BIGEAST
    P-6 baby!

Comment

• George Mason was up 4 in the 2nd half AT UNI.

Mason lost to Houston by a mere 37. The same UH team that LSU destroyed the other night.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        George Mason was up 4 in the 2nd half AT UNI.

Mason lost to Houston by a mere 37. The same UH team that LSU destroyed the other night.
        Also two home losses to MEAC power Towson and Mt. St. Mary's. George Mason is Mt. St. Mary's only win on the year at 1-7.

I don't see how UNI draws more than 1000 to their games. Just ugly to watch.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Yeah this is horrible to watch. I know UNI is without Lohaus but still.....awful.

Without Koch they can't rebound at all. Mason isn't big (or good) and they're just killing them on the boards.

Plus UNI runs back on d and doesn't contest offensive boards almost ever.

UNI can't lose this game.....but if they do, they'll still be alive for an at large.

Comment

• Loyola takes care of business 75-62 over Norfolk State.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• E'ville beats Wabash 83-39
              Loyola beats Norfolk 75-62
              ISUr beats IUPUI 77-63
              Drake up 64-49 on DePaul, 10 mins left
              UNI down 48-47 to G. Mason, 1:40 left
              ISUb up 62-51 on N. Ill, 1:14 left

I know, weak competition, but if UNI could come back and the MVC could go undefeated tonight, I'd take it.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Yeah this is horrible to watch. I know UNI is without Lohaus but still.....awful.

Without Koch they can't rebound at all. Mason isn't big (or good) and they're just killing them on the boards.

Plus UNI runs back on d and doesn't contest offensive boards almost ever.

UNI can't lose this game.....but if they do, they'll still be alive for an at large.
                Lohaus doesn't exactly bring the excitement. :)

Comment

• Drakes lead goes from 15 to 6 in about 2 and a half minutes.

Comment

• UNI in terribly deep water now. Down 3 with 31 seconds.

54-50 Mason. AWFUL LOSS.
                    Last edited by WuDrWu; November 30, 2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• ISUb beats N. I'll 63-52

Comment

• Smart foul from Mason. Maybe a little early though.

Comment

• Ugh

Comment

• 54-50, George Mason. The one team we thought we could count on for help in the valley just proved us wrong.

Comment

• Drake still up six with 6:07 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I don't see how UNI draws more than 1000 to their games. Just ugly to watch.
                                I don't know how many were in the UNI arena tonight but their were either a big bunch of UNI fans disguised as empty seats or the concession stands and bathrooms were crowded as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X