• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a meter checking contest?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
      Is this a meter checking contest?
      I'm not bragging, but my meter is so big, I have to get custom tailored pants.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        I'm not bragging, but my meter is so big, I have to get custom tailored pants.
        If you are getting husky John, try cutting out all the trips to Runza.

Comment

• Michigan state up 39-17 on #24 Minnesota at half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Michigan state up 39-17 on #24 Minnesota at half.
            Lynch's new school.

Comment

• Tulsa takes care of Memphis 81-71.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Someone commented about Grayson Allen earlier, and I didn't know what it was about. He shoved an FSU assistant going after a loose ball.

Comment

• OSU led Iowa State 69-65. It's now 78-88 Iowa State. We're just not getting help from anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    OSU led Iowa State 69-65. It's now 78-88 Iowa State. We're just not getting help from anybody.
                    The same Cyclone team that beat ISUb with a generous whistle? Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                      Someone commented about Grayson Allen earlier, and I didn't know what it was about. He shoved an FSU assistant going after a loose ball.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball...low_twitter_si
                      He's a complete mental nut job and should be evaluated at a hospital somewhere. Seriously.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        He's a complete mental nut job and should be evaluated at a hospital somewhere. Seriously.
                        Yep. Needs a checkup from the neck up.

Comment

• Louisville leads Duke 66-58 w/ 4.5 to go. Should help us a little if they can hold on.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Creighton playing D-2 Truman State today. I gave up my tix and have no idea of the score. I'm guessing it's a sloppy game.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• OSU ahead 35-30 in Lawrence at the under 4.

Comment

• Somehow Rian Holland is on my antenna channel 36, Mercer vs Chattanooga

Comment

Working...
                                X