No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we talking indefinite bans sort of like how NCAA coaches will do? Or are these bans more likely to last longer than a day? Just wondering what kind of approach we are taking. I mean will the feuding posters be back in time for any critical games on the schedule or should we plan for their absence

Comment

• mr self is upset

Comment

• Commentators already making excuses for KU's poor start.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Am I seeing Bragg out there? I guess that whole thing is over then?

Comment

• Originally posted by robots4joey View Post
            Indefinite's like one game though right?
            Best first post ever.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• He had to leave the game for a few minutes to go to the locker room. Guess he needed a little something to get going again

Comment

• @ShockerFever: & @Jamar Howard 4 President:

Please cease and desist or you are both gone until May. Think of it as mutually assured destruction.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• KU up 6, but also in foul trouble.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• KU plays some dumb ball.

Watching Webber on the sidelines could be the most annoying thing in college basketball.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I would not be afraid to play either of these teams in March.

Well not me personally. I'd lose pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Dang, Fever and JH4P can you take that crap to PM's? I don't like to put people on Ignore, but I just scrolled past dozens of posts of the two of you arguing over crap that seems to only concern the two of you. I don't know what it is that makes the two of you feel so self-important that you think hundreds of Shocker fans want to read all about your little hissy-fits and catfights.

Grow up! They do make big boy pants. Go out and get some. At least the time you spend shopping will be time you're not polluting this site.
                        a voice of reason...get along.

Comment

• Refs are keeping KU alive. Well that and K-state hasn't hit jack sh!t from 3 for quite a while.

Comment

• Reminds me of that horrible SIU burn offense of the last decade.

But they don't have Brooks or Tatum to bail them out.

Comment

• KU fans are whining about the officiating. K-State has shot 1 more free throw than KU.

Comical.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• K-state's offense has been garbage in the last few minutes. They have two good post guys on the floor but just keep jacking up jumpers.

Comment

Working...
                                X