No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa defeats a bad South Florida team 82-68.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Michigan State defeats Nebraska 88-72.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Ohio State making their case for an at-large.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Ohio State making their case for an at-large.
          I was going to post this exact same thing. What a joke.

Comment

• Long Beach State down 30-41 at home against a not very good Cal Poly team.

Comment

• Former Shocker Assistant Coach and current College of Charleston head coach (and just outstanding young man) Earl Grant is having a really nice year in Charleston. 22-8, 13-4 in conference, a solid 2nd 1 game behind Wilmington with 1 to go. They split their games with UNCW as well.

The CAA tournament is in their backyard as well, in North Charleston. Well done Coach and good luck the rest of the way!

Comment

Ohio State making their case for an at-large.
                What's it with the sensationalism now that teams with shitty records, shitty losses, and shitty performances that outperform for ONE game at HOME in late February and everything all of a sudden disappears that happened before it.

Oh wait. Ohio State just beat Wisconsin. Oh that's a good win. Oh they're in.

**** that ****.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Long Beach State loses 71-78 at home to Caly Poly (292 in the RPI).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    What's it with the sensationalism now that teams with shitty records, shitty losses, and shitty performances that outperform for ONE game at HOME in late February and everything all of a sudden disappears that happened before it.

Oh wait. Ohio State just beat Wisconsin. Oh that's a good win. Oh they're in.

**** that ****.
                    I don't know, and I didn't actually hear it, but just assumed that it was said by someone on the TV.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Listening to 810 radio talking about KSU...

Talking about how its unrealistic to expect to go to the tourney every year.....

Sigh, half your freaking conference goes every year!!! How in the hell do you not go every year??

Comment

• Same guy said Mizzou should back up $$$ to Gtegg Marshall....

This guy is an idiot.

Comment

Same guy said Mizzou should back up $$$ to Gtegg Marshall....

This guy is an idiot.
                          Well if they had any sense they would try. I don't see Gregg leaving this year but if a school can come up with the money they would be stupid to not try and get him.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                            Well if they had any sense they would try. I don't see Gregg leaving this year but if a school can come up with the money they would be stupid to not try and get him.
                            Talk about a rebuilding job...

Comment

Same guy said Mizzou should back up $$$ to Gtegg Marshall....

This guy is an idiot.
                              I have a friend who is a big Mizzou fan. He told me last week that he'd recently gone to a Mizzou basketball game and was complaining about how bad their program is. When he was trying to think of replacement coaches with other Mizzou fans, HCGM's name came up. He told me that they all were in agreement they could probably get close to $2 million a year to pay HCGM, which they were sure had to be more than he makes here. Once they looked up his current salary, they immediately moved onto other names.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                                I have a friend who is a big Mizzou fan. He told me last week that he'd recently gone to a Mizzou basketball game and was complaining about how bad their program is. When he was trying to think of replacement coaches with other Mizzou fans, HCGM's name came up. He told me that they all were in agreement they could probably get close to $2 million a year to pay HCGM, which they were sure had to be more than he makes here. Once they looked up his current salary, they immediately moved onto other names.
                                Exactly. I just don't see any allure of Missouri at this time.

Or ever, really for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X