2016-17 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Tenth best odds to make the F4 and win it all; gets a 10 seed.

Makes perfect sense.
    And the odds to reach the F4 would be higher if WSU didn't have a theoretical 1/2/3/7 foursome in its way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
      I assume those odds even take into consideration the more difficult path we have as a ten seed, which is crazy.
      Dang, beat me to it.

Comment

• I called into KGSO the other morning and ranted about how they should let the computers pick the damn teams because they committee is so incompetent. I said the committee could use some discretion, but the guys at KGSO poo pooed the idea. I still stand by this for obvious reasons.
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• So is there a Bracket Group (CBS) or ( Yahoo) or have I missed the posting on it ? Not that i ever get it right lol
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• With the end of the college basketball season, Jerry Palm has announced his too-early 2018 tournament bracket. Because of our imminent joining of the AAC, he has slotted us as one of the last four in!

Not really...I am just bored and waiting for an announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
              With the end of the college basketball season, Jerry Palm has announced his too-early 2018 tournament bracket. Because of our imminent joining of the AAC, he has slotted us as one of the last four in!

Not really...I am just bored and waiting for an announcement.
              That was never remotely believable. If Palm believed we would be joing the AAC he would leave us totally out figuring we wouldn't be able to win enough in the AAC to fool the committee members.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                That was never remotely believable. If Palm believed we would be joing the AAC he would leave us totally out figuring we wouldn't be able to win enough in the AAC to fool the committee members.
                Touche...it will be interesting to see how he handles us next year. I feel like the AAC is a 4-bid league next year.

Comment

Working...
                X