• Show
Clear All

• 2016-17 Bracketology

Joe Lunardi
    Senior Writer, ESPN.com
    June 1, 2016

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask.../iteration/337

#6 - West Virginia
    #11 -WICHITA STATE (MVC Tournament Champs)

in Indianapolis

The closest 1st round site is Tulsa

I think this thread and this other thread could be combined.

Comment

Meanwhile Gerry Palms is on Twitter making the case against WSU already. "They don't have a single win this year!"

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        Meanwhile Gerry Palms is on Twitter making the case against WSU already. "They don't have a single win this year!"
        Is that Rosie's bastard brother?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Is that Rosie's bastard brother?
          No, Rosie is Jerry. It just depends on the day and how he currently "identifies."

Comment

Originally posted by Art Bunch View Post
            No, Rosie is Jerry. It just depends on the day and how he currently "identifies."
            So he uses which bathroom?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              So he uses which bathroom?
              Both... at the same time. I saw it in a special segment of the Carbonaro Effect on Tru TV the other night.

Comment

Dammit!!! Every time I see that there's a new post in the basketball thread, I allow my hopes to get up just a little that there may be something worth reading...only to be let down again. COME ON BASKETBALL!!!
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

It's about that time of year where we are completely submersed in sports pergatory. Once the NBA Finals wraps up, it's nothing but regular season MLB. (Sorry baseball fans, but it's so boring). Nothing to watch until September when the NFL fires up again. So we have to find ways to entertain ourselves.

Comment

Agree, Phi -- although it's actually purgatory, with a u, like the resort where we may as well spend the next few months along with Stephenson and Augie Garrido. Probably nothing exciting to come until preparation for the Canada trip unless someone gets hurt playing pickup, and as an alternative to that, boredom is okay with me. Or I suppose someone could catch a scrimmage and report that Shamet is back to full strength and elevation. That would be okay, too.

Back in the good old days, this used to be the exciting time when Shocker baseball took center stage, not just here but maybe even in Omaha or at least at a super regional site. So I guess we can blame the moribund baseball program for our boredom the next couple of weeks. There still is an NCAA tournament in baseball, isn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      Dammit!!! Every time I see that there's a new post in the basketball thread, I allow my hopes to get up just a little that there may be something worth reading...only to be let down again. COME ON BASKETBALL!!!
                      yep, this is the silly season

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                        It's about that time of year where we are completely submersed in sports pergatory. Once the NBA Finals wraps up, it's nothing but regular season MLB. (Sorry baseball fans, but it's so boring). Nothing to watch until September when the NFL fires up again. So we have to find ways to entertain ourselves.
                        Not at all in sports purgatory! EURO 2016 and Copa America are going on right now...go soccer!
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Yup. Purgatory. ;)
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            Not at all in sports purgatory! EURO 2016 and Copa America are going on right now...go soccer!

Comment

I'd like to do this to off-season Bracketology...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X