Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    I saw Jerry palm slowly moved us to the 9 seed line
    He's quietly sneaking us back where he always knew we belonged while everyone is focused on champ week. Next Sunday he will say "see, I was right again! 7 seed just like I predicted"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      He's quietly sneaking us back where he always knew we belonged while everyone is focused on champ week. Next Sunday he will say "see, I was right again! 7 seed just like I predicted"
      Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
        I saw Jerry palm slowly moved us to the 9 seed line
        Where are you seeing that. He has WSU as a 10 seed here:

CBS Sports is helping you get ready for March Madness with the latest news, picks, and predictions for the 2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
          Where are you seeing that. He has WSU as a 10 seed here:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-bas.../bracketology/
          CBS Sports is helping you get ready for March Madness with the latest news, picks, and predictions for the 2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• @newshock1234:, I'm confused. You reposted the exact same link from my quote which shows WSU as a 10.

Comment

@newshock1234:, I'm confused. You reposted the exact same link from my quote which shows WSU as a 10.
              Haha u right, was reading it wrong. Kind of crazy we were out to being a 10 seed
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• RE:Oh, for a world where people stood by their principals and ideals in all cases, not just when it was convenient for them and their agendas.

Guilty, have said sub 500 teams don't belong. In most cases this is true but as with everything else there are exceptions. It's almost as if we need a group of basketball experts to help decide. You know, like a committee or something.
                :-)
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

Interesting how, amidst the repeated complaints that "if you can't even win half your conference games, you shouldn't be allowed to go dancing", this board seems perfectly fine with Oklahoma State getting a bid. (which they will)

1) Folks on this board watched OSU in person.
                  2) Giving OSU props makes WSU look better.

Oh, for a world where people stood by their principals and ideals in all cases, not just when it was convenient for them and their agendas.
                  We're going to need you to point to a specific person or persons who said both that sub 500 conference teams should not be allowed in and that OSU deserves to be in. Otherwise it could just be a case of two people with different opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    We're going to need you to point to a specific person or persons who said both that sub 500 conference teams should not be allowed in and that OSU deserves to be in. Otherwise it could just be a case of two people with different opinions.
                    I see what you did there.

I'll get you a response later today.

Comment

I see what you did there.

I'll get you a response later today.
                      😇 No response necessary, I was just giving ya a hard time!

Comment

@OU - 3pts
                        @Drake - 8pts

Those are the only 2 non-top 50 teams to even keep the final score within single digits.
                        If other posts on the board are correct, doesn't this win total on the road equal Syracuse's entire road wins (even away from home wins) this entire season?
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Interesting how, amidst the repeated complaints that "if you can't even win half your conference games, you shouldn't be allowed to go dancing", this board seems perfectly fine with Oklahoma State getting a bid. (which they will)

1) Folks on this board watched OSU in person.
                          2) Giving OSU props makes WSU look better.

Oh, for a world where people stood by their principals and ideals in all cases, not just when it was convenient for them and their agendas.
                          If you look at the Big 12-2 standings, it shows OSU at 9-9. That's .500 ball.

And yes, I know they lost in the conference tournament. But you aren't hearing anyone pump WSU at 20-1 in conference play this year; they were "17-1," just like the Jailbirds. When people refer to a team's record in conference, standard usage is to look at their regular season total. And since we're nitpicking, it's "principles" and ideals in all cases. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            If you look at the Big 12-2 standings, it shows OSU at 9-9. That's .500 ball.

And yes, I know they lost in the conference tournament. But you aren't hearing anyone pump WSU at 20-1 in conference play this year; they were "17-1," just like the Jailbirds. When people refer to a team's record in conference, standard usage is to look at their regular season total. And since we're nitpicking, it's "principles" and ideals in all cases. You're welcome.
                            Furthermore, who has said since yesterday (when OSU became a sub-500 record against conference opponents) that OSU should be in?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              If other posts on the board are correct, doesn't this win total on the road equal Syracuse's entire road wins (even away from home wins) this entire season?
                              Yes

Comment

• Put me on record as saying sub .500 conference teams shouldn't get in.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X