2016 Valley All-Conference Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Had Shaq played the same numbers of minutes, 27 points, 16 rebounds, 0 blocks, and 24 fouls.
    ​hahahah
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I think Shaq needed Fred to get to where he is now. It's possible that he needs Fred gone to show that he can do it on his own without being constantly pushed.

I think Shaq has figured out that he can do a lot of things he wasn't certain he could do - and has figured out that hard work can produce big returns. Don't be surprised if next year it's Shaq's team and he's the Jr. leader when there are no Sr.'s. He did study under the master. Lots of study. Some of it unpleasant.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Evan Wessel All-MVC Scholar-Athlete. First time on the top five after second team the past two seasons.

More details:

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2016/...r-athlete.aspx

Last edited by IdahoShocker; March 3, 2016, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
          Evan Wessel All-MVC Scholar-Athlete. First time on the top five after second team the past two seasons.
          Awesome to see Evan get some recognition along with the other guys.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

In case you're sitting there really bored...here is a livestream of the MVC Coach of the Year Luncheon.

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
              In case you're sitting there really bored...here is a livestream of the MVC Coach of the Year Luncheon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECvqu6H4tZ4
              Really bored and ready to get these next couple hours out of the road, so I can hit the road!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                Really bored and ready to get these next couple hours out of the road, so I can hit the road!!!
                Ugh...must be one of those crappy feeds that only has one channel of sound. And it must be the left channel...my left speaker doesn't work. :(

Comment

Ugh...must be one of those crappy feeds that only has one channel of sound. And it must be the left channel...my left speaker doesn't work. :(
                  They just fixed it!!! :)

Comment

Don't complain about crappy feeds with only one channel of sound when you have crappy speakers with only one channel of sound. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      Well, it was first no video, no sound; then it went video but no sound. For the time being both actually work. Standby though, as this is the MVC we're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Don't complain about crappy feeds with only one channel of sound when you have crappy speakers with only one channel of sound. :)
                        Both are crappy. LOL. And it's work speakers, not mine. Have to put in a ticket to get new ones and then fill out paperwork why they're necessary.

Comment

• I got picture and sound back, but I have no idea what is happening now. Mitch is interviewing both Jacobsen and Hinson.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Did Burrah win the COY? He appeared on the stage during the MVC difficulties... sorry, technical difficulties.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              Both are crappy. LOL. And it's work speakers, not mine. Have to put in a ticket to get new ones and then fill out paperwork why they're necessary.
                              Careful with that request.

"Need new speakers. So I can not do work and listen to MVC coach of the year banquet. Oh, and, uhhh, conference calls and synergy and stuff."

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                Did Burrah win the COY? He appeared on the stage during the MVC difficulties... sorry, technical difficulties.
                                Interviewing coaches who will be playing each other this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X