2016 Valley All-Conference Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    The four voters from each school can't vote for their hometown coach. Barry made every ballot. Gregg didn't make two.
    How do you get 45 1st and 2nd place votes in the column totals if there is not 45 total voters? Minus the 4 voters from your own school equals 41 votes maximum across for any particular coach, but 45 votes were placed going down the column. See my above post.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      How do you get 45 1st and 2nd place votes in the column totals if there is not 45 total voters? Minus the 4 voters from your own school equals 41 votes maximum across for any particular coach, but 45 votes were placed going down the column. See my above post.
      Gotcha. He only got 35 total votes.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• The actual COY will be leading his troops against UNI today... and leading them to victory.

Comment

• Mullers resume for coy is "he met expectations, which were low, at 12-6 and only a few games better than Thursday, but he was able to beat WSU once"

I like Hinson a lot so I am fine with how he did, but at the same time his resume is "he crafted a schedule so light that he was able to get to 22-10 and he did avoid Thursday by a few games at 11-7, finishing 5th when everyone really kinda thought they'd finish 6th or 7th"

If that gets you coy over "16-2, 4 game separation, at large team who battled injuries to top players (life threatening ones at that), and went 22-3 since November" then I don't know what to say anymore.
          Last edited by Dave Stalwart; March 5, 2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Mullers resume for coy is "he met expectations, which were low, at 12-6 and only a few games better than Thursday, but he was able to beat WSU once"
            That's the goal for every Valley program not named WSU.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              That's the goal for every Valley program not named WSU.
              The award should be changed to C-OTM-OY.

Coach other than Marshall of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                Mullers resume for coy is "he met expectations, which were low, at 12-6 and only a few games better than Thursday, but he was able to beat WSU once"

I like Hinson a lot so I am fine with how he did, but at the same time his resume is "he crafted a schedule so light that he was able to get to 22-10 and he did avoid Thursday by a few games at 11-7, finishing 5th when everyone really kinda thought they'd finish 6th or 7th"

If that gets you coy over "16-2, 4 game separation, at large team who battled injuries to top players (life threatening ones at that), and went 22-3 since November" then I don't know what to say anymore.
                Visited with SIU fan today and he didn't seem very impressed with what they did with an easy schedule. He seemed ok with it.

Comment

• Soooo.......what if Trump wins, and the GOP decides to run someone as a 3rd party....handing the election to Hillary. Exactly the reverse of what the GOP asked Trump to pledge not to do.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Soooo.......what if Trump wins, and the GOP decides to run someone as a 3rd party....handing the election to Hillary. Exactly the reverse of what the GOP asked Trump to pledge not to do.

Thoughts?
                    Could Gregg be that third party candidate?
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I think the more candidates, the better. Trump, Hill Dawg, Bernie, Cruz (Ted), Cruise (Tom) - put them all on the ballot and let's see who wins. Two party system sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                        Could Gregg be that third party candidate?
                        he wouldn't carry Illinois
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                          he wouldn't carry Illinois
                          What if Fred is his VP nomination, and Ditka drives the Marshall/VanVleet bus across the country?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            What if Fred is his VP nomination, and Ditka drives the Marshall/VanVleet bus across the country?
                            That might help
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                              From ISUR board - kinda funny . .
                              Re: MVC All-Conference picks?

Postby RedbirdsSoccer ยป Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:28 am
                              1. FVV Coach of Year
                              2. Dan Muller
                              3. Barry Hinson

Let's see how Marshall does next year without his floor general and on-court coach.
                              Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              He might regress all the way back to the year before Fred was on the team.

You know. Go 16-2 with a MoV of 16.

#selectivememory
                              I apologize to the 2017 team for underestimating them. I will try not to let it happen again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                I apologize to the 2017 team for underestimating them. I will try not to let it happen again.
                                Somebody on the Redturd board deserves a refresher.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X