Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    http://shockerhoops.net/index.php/20...eets-hometown/

Video in the post of Gregg's interview with WREX while in Rockford. Some Tweets at the bottom with pictures and a video of Gregg demonstrating drills.
    I'm using Firefox and I get the Shockerhoops.net logo and categories, but other than that, a blank screen. Can anybody help me?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      I'm using Firefox and I get the Shockerhoops.net logo and categories, but other than that, a blank screen. Can anybody help me?
      Try holding the shift key and clicking the refresh button while on that page.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        "Game that should have been scheduled but wasn't: Kansas-Wichita State" - Yahoo Sports, Jeff Eisenberg

Kansas Jayhawks becoming the Jan Brady of College Basketball with their: Marshall, Marshall, Marshall.

Okay, I confess I added that last sentence, but....

:poster_wu:
        I think Wsu vs ku will happen again in the next few years.. Just because KU isn't admitting a rematch is on their minds doesn't mean anything.
        Last edited by RoyalShock; September 23, 2015, 12:55 PM. Reason: Fixed quotation tag

Comment

Try holding the shift key and clicking the refresh button while on that page.
          Is that your answer to everything? "Hold the shift key! Hold the shift key!" Are you sure he shouldn't reboot a couple of times, too, just to be sure???

;)

Comment

Troubleshooting step #1: Is it plugged in?

Comment

• Have you tried turning it off and on again?
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                I think that's exactly what's going to happen in a couple of years. RC is going to make a play for Bill I am sure.

I'm lobbying that RC call me first. I may not be successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Is that your answer to everything? "Hold the shift key! Hold the shift key!" Are you sure he shouldn't reboot a couple of times, too, just to be sure???

;)
                  Yes it is haha. Last night on my iPhone 5s, I was viewing the site to see the look of a post on mobile and had the site load a blank screen. Refreshed, still a blank screen. I shut force closed Safari, opened Safari and went to the page and it loaded.

Refresh, force refresh, close + reopen program, force close program, reboot, have a beer.

That is the order of troubleshooting from first step to last.

Comment

Yes it is haha. Last night on my iPhone 5s, I was viewing the site to see the look of a post on mobile and had the site load a blank screen. Refreshed, still a blank screen. I shut force closed Safari, opened Safari and went to the page and it loaded.

Refresh, force refresh, close + reopen program, force close program, reboot, have a beer.

Thanks, but nothing worked. I did view it from Edge, though. Just a pain to shift browsers.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Thanks, but nothing worked. I did view it from Edge, though. Just a pain to shift browsers.
                      I'm surprised a forced refresh from the server didn't fix the problem with fire fox. You may want to delete the temporary internet files associated with FireFox, maybe cookies too and give that a try. To my knowledge, I don't think anyone else who uses FF is running into issues with the new look. Sorry im4wsu that I couldn't be more help with this.

Comment

I'm surprised a forced refresh from the server didn't fix the problem with fire fox. You may want to delete the temporary internet files associated with FireFox, maybe cookies too and give that a try. To my knowledge, I don't think anyone else who uses FF is running into issues with the new look. Sorry im4wsu that I couldn't be more help with this.
                        I refuse to delete my cookies or let anyone else near them.

Comment

I believe you have the steps reversed in their order.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            I believe you have the steps reversed in their order.
                            Originally posted by _kai_ View Post

More iterations on beer...
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Mr. ******* has our game with UTAH as his #26 ranked game in his list of top 40 games to watch this upcoming season.

It is an insider article.

Comment

• We gotta start getting sumthing better! We need like a Michigan St., Wisconsin, UCLA, Arizona coming to InTrust!!! Maybe next year. Those types I hope are our next tier of targets in the coming years. Or should I say type of teams that will agree to come to Intrust Arena. Then a few years after that....maybe we could get a Louisville, North Carolina, Duke type team in there by the year 2021 or 2022.

Nothing against Utah of course...just would be cool to have a real "heavy-weight" come to Wichita. Then ******* could rank our Intrust game as the #11 best game to watch this upcoming season!
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X