The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    In an effort to be fair, here's one thing going for Alabama even though Marshall isn't going there. Alabama is only 400 miles from where he's from whereas Wichita is about 900 miles from where he's from.
    That's only an hour away, on his private jet ;)
    The Assman

Comment

• If anyone sees a flight going to Austin, hold up the plane til we throw Will Kunkel & Jeffrey Parsons on it. Seems like they would both be a lot happier there....
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Alabama being so loud about it is what makes it all not add up. They are being loud to try and initiate interest within their fan base. Downside- if they don't get their man.....they fall even further off the map with their fans....if they are even on the map to begin with.
        -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uMyCa35_mOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Last edited by WillieJeffJeffries; January 15, 2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• @franfraschilla: Alabama's Bill Battle may not get Gregg Marshall on his trip to Wichita today but he should stop for lunch at @DooDahDiner. Worth trip!
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Last edited by _kai_; March 30, 2015, 10:39 AM. Reason: not sure what is up with the coding on this, hold on, let me chec it out
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Under the category of "AWKWARD", Alabama will play in the HP Orlando Classic this November.

In other unrelated matters, it would be a damn shame if their Westwind Jet was accidentally vectored into McConnell AFB where they would receive a special "welcome to Wichita" and subsequently never be seen or heard from again..........

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                    Under the category of "AWKWARD", Alabama will play in the HP Orlando Classic this November.

In other unrelated matters, it would be a damn shame if their Westwind Jet was accidentally vectored into McConnell AFB where they would receive a special "welcome to Wichita" and subsequently never be seen or heard from again..........
                    Divert them to Dead Cow Airport.,
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                      Under the category of "AWKWARD", Alabama will play in the HP Orlando Classic this November.

Maybe it's being piloted by the guy that flew the Dreamlifter into Jabara two years ago.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        Divert them to Dead Cow Airport.,
                        Goatville. I hear that there is still a drought in goatville, killing all the goldfish
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• FWIW, Bruce H offering a lot of compelling reasons for Gregg not to leave on his show this morning. Bless him.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                            FWIW, Bruce H offering a lot of compelling reasons for Gregg not to leave on his show this morning. Bless him.
                            I am liking Bruce this morning. He is on point
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              Maybe WSU is moving to a new conference! ;)
                              or a pay raise and lifetime contract extension!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                I am liking Bruce this morning. He is on point
                                I'm in KC, which station in Wichita is he on?

Comment

Working...
                                X