Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    I'm right there with you.
    I doubt this coming out right after the Forde article is a coincidence...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
      Why go to Alabama to visit?
      He hasn't yet? Maybe it's his agent's way to pressure and secure the deal for 3M+ was potentially offered verbally but has yet to be delivered on paper? Who the **** knows? If he gets on the plane Friday AND wsu laid down an impressive offer then these negative posts are far more appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        With your doctoral, you've also become Sergeant at Arms. There are no benefits, just this imaginary title.
        Those that know me understand the imaginary world I live in. That said, I'm moving up the food chain nicely...imaginary or not. Totally off topic, where is our buddy Pogo. I miss him. Usually we would have played golf by now, but Sergeant at Arms is still recovering from knee surgery, so I haven't even thought about reaching out to him.

Comment

• Jason King is a legit source. All other similar media types that said Marshall was leaving are idiot hacks!
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
            Guys, I take that bullcrap about not believing national guys back. Jason is totally legit.
            Post of the thread.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I only follow Shocker basketball, not any coach that might coach Shocker basketball.

When Ralph Miller decided he had coached enough in Wichita and moved on to Iowa, I didn't start following Iowa basketball. I followed Shocker basketball.

When Mark Turgeon signed to coach Texas A&M basketball, I did suddenly start following the Aggies. I continued to follow the Shockers.

And if Gregg Marshall decides he has coached enough in Wichita and wants to coach in Alabama, I won't follow the Crimson Tide during basketball season to see how Gregg is doing with his new team. I will only follow the Wichita State Shockers.

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulS:uellentrop 17s17 seconds ago
                Gregg Marshall has reached a verbal agreement to remain at Wichita State, according to two sources. Won't make trip to Tuscaloosa. Story

Comment

• Oh my.
                  Attached Files
                  "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                  Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• @PaulS:uellentrop: Gregg Marshall has reached a verbal agreement to remain at Wichita State, according to two sources. Won't make trip to Tuscaloosa. Story
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop@PaulSuellentrop 32s32 seconds ago
                      Gregg Marshall has reached a verbal agreement to remain at Wichita State, according to two sources. Won't make trip to Tuscaloosa. Story coming.

Comment

• What if the source was "Coach" this afternoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          @EnthusiAdams: @ESPNCBB Gregg Marshall has agreed to a 7 year agreement to stay as the head basketball coach at Wichita State.
                          That would be AWESOME if they gave Mark Adams the scoop.

Comment

• @PaulS:uellentrop: Gregg Marshall has reached a verbal agreement to remain at Wichita State, according to two sources. Won't make trip to Tuscaloosa. Story
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              This thread took a real nasty turn for the worse this evening with some people's irrational knee jerk reactions. Good God, people.

Now, whom do you believe? The guy who said a week ago that Marshall told Alabama to buzz off, or the guy who lives in KC and has close ties to this program? If I had to put money on it, King has my vote of confidence.
                              I definitely trust King on this. He likes and respects Marshall, and has a good relationship with him and the WSU program.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• At this point if _kai_ tells us the world is flat I might just believe it.

Comment

Working...
                                X