Clear All

• Who's watching the airport?
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Who's watching the airport?
      Jack did in the series "Lost."

Comment

• I haven't read so much speculation about flights and Kansas since the last Amelia Earhart article I read.....

Comment

• Could we possibly see a dogfight between UA1 and UT1 in the skies over Kansas. Ace Battle and Ace Patterson in a fight to the death.

Comment

• Speculation related to WHO is on the flight. Is it Red Mc Combs? Is it the AD? The chair of Ut's board of regents? Howard Marshall's son?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              Maybe a Texas ad is going after McDermott senior??.....???
              As someone who wants HCGM to stay a long time at WSU, I would rejoice. As someone who enjoys watching CU lose I would be kind of sad.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                Speculation related to WHO is on the flight. Is it Red Mc Combs? Is it the AD? The chair of Ut's board of regents? Howard Marshall's son?
                The ghost of Anna Nicole Smith?

Attached Files
                Last edited by wusphlash; March 29, 2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• I often thought that it is ironic that Turgeon has not equaled the sweet 16 he achieved at WSU in his 8 years at A&M and Maryland. Not that I think he would have had as much success here (4 times round of 32 and 1 first round loss) as at those schools. But it is still a bit of a lesson.

With Marshall, I think it is quite likely that he would have more success over the next say 5 years at WSU than at Texas. Obviously impossible to say, but he has built a quite franchise here.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• If it is a Hawker 800 with no flight out, it is coming here for maintenance most likely. That is my guess at least

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      If it is a Hawker 800 with no flight out, it is coming here for maintenance most likely. That is my guess at least
                      Don't think it would be going Jabara

Comment

• Kirk Bohls (@kbohls)
                        3/29/15, 5:41 PM
                        Still hearing Texas will try to hire a new basketball coach for no more than $3M a year.

From a Texas sportswriter FYI. Doesn't seem like it would be "too crazy" of an offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                          Kirk Bohls (@kbohls)
                          3/29/15, 5:41 PM
                          Still hearing Texas will try to hire a new basketball coach for no more than $3M a year.

From a Texas sportswriter FYI. Doesn't seem like it would be "too crazy" of an offer.
                          Seems like this is more Shaka money than Gregg money...

Comment

• I'm feeling very anxious, but my gut keeps telling me he will stay. Sure hope it's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by GarH View Post
                              I'm feeling very anxious, but my gut keeps telling me he will stay. Sure hope it's right.
                              Same here.

Comment

• Seeing more and more Shaka to Texas talk, and that HCGM told Alabama to move on. Probably wishful thinking, but I'd endorse that plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X