No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be McDermott is just jacking Creighton off for a raise. It happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Could be McDermott is just jacking Creighton off for a raise. It happens.
      The dude never so much as gets a sniff in the coaching carousel, so right now I'm sure he's just in a state of flattered shock. Like the fat kid in kickball getting picked first. Who? What? Me?

Comment

I think it would be a great hire. In the years he didn't have his son carrying him, he has finished in the top half of his league twice. And also has 0 NCAA tournament victories!! In fairness that's only 12 seasons though.

Comment

• Ohio State has offered job to Creighton’s Greg McDermott, source told ESPN. Two sides met tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
            Ohio State has offered job to Creighton’s Greg McDermott, source told ESPN. Two sides met tonight.
            Someone was told to go get Gregg And didn't quite understand it right

Comment

• Get ready for a plaintive wail coming out of Columbus over the hiring of CU's coach. Can't believe they'd set the bar that low. Will CU go after Forbes?

Comment

• LOL at Creighton. Their fanbase with their over inflated view of themselves must be ready jump off the cliff.

LOL at OSU. They must be desperate to find a coach.

Maybe now we'll get that H/H with CU now that McDermott is heading out the door.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Creighton message board scared that they'd hire Ben Jacobson.
                  78-65

Comment

• This is all so delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                      Get ready for a plaintive wail coming out of Columbus over the hiring of CU's coach. Can't believe they'd set the bar that low. Will CU go after Forbes?
                      The CU board is throwing Forbes and Jacobsen.

Comment

McDermott has been jacking Creighton off since he got there
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          The CU board is throwing Forbes and Jacobsen.
                          Guess the news hasn't reached Omaha that UNI pays about the same as CU.

Comment

• Not that I care, but this makes no sense.

They could have hired Tom Crean on the cheap. Sure you'll need to replace him in 3-4 years, but the guy usually leaves places better than he found them.

Boosters complaining of weak recruiting classes? "Get the Wookie in here!"
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Maybe they will bring back Altman...

Comment

• Quick hook on a coach with a long history of success. Quick hire on a coach with a long history of mediocrity. Will Gibbs transfer and sit a season or are 8th year seniors eligible immediately?

Tony Barone back in the fold?
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X