Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Anybody think Miller will leave AZ?
    While I question Sean's ability to coach, if he turned down his alma mater to stay at Arizona, he isn't going anywhere.
    Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• I hate to be "that guy," but the sooner KWCH wises up and sends Kunkel packing, the better. He's just not good at his job. Mush-mouthed, click-baiting, rumor-mongering troll who has no substance in his reports. Its as if the guy never developed past a junior high mentality. How he graduated journalism school, from Northwestern no mind you, is beyond me.

Comment

• Thanks to the conference change, I thought this was the year when we just might skip the annual freak outs on this thread. We did get through the Indiana opening with relative ease, so I had high confidence.

Thanks to Kunkel, I was wrong. Asking the players about this was bad form and proves he's just trying to stir the pot. I wish he would stop when there's not much in there cookin'.
        Last edited by Rocky Mountain Shock; June 7, 2017, 10:00 AM. Reason: grammar bad
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
          I hate to be "that guy," but the sooner KWCH wises up and sends Kunkel packing, the better. He's just not good at his job. Mush-mouthed, click-baiting, rumor-mongering troll who has no substance in his reports. Its as if the guy never developed past a junior high mentality. How he graduated journalism school, from Northwestern no mind you, is beyond me.
          Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Thanks the conference change, I thought this was the year when we just might skip the annual freak outs on this thread. We did get through the Indiana opening with relative ease, so I had high confidence.

Thanks to Kunkel, I was wrong. Asking the players about this was bad form and proves he's just trying to stir the pot. I wish he would stop when there's not much in there cookin'.
          I'm going to 'guess' HCGM didn't appreciate WK interviewing his players while he was away. I have a feeling WK's 'judgement day' is near. He's fishing in shark infested waters.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            I'm going to 'guess' HCGM didn't appreciate WK interviewing his players while he was away. I have a feeling WK's 'judgement day' is near. He's fishing in shark infested waters.]
            Actually, the guy who should be worried about his job is the director of media ops at WSU who a agreed to let Kunkel interview the players in the first place.

Of course, 3G probably ok'd the interviews knowing it would make WK look like an idiot.

Comment

• Put me in the apparent minority that believes that Kunkel does a good job for KWCH.

He gets info and stories that others don't, and that's what KWCH wants.

He's never going to be Mike Kennedy, that's not his job.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                Actually, the guy who should be worried about his job is the director of media ops at WSU who a agreed to let Kunkel interview the players in the first place.
                Isn't that a guy who actually used to work at KWCH? Brian SomethingOrOther?

EDIT: Holmgren.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  It's also not his job to do work closely reminiscent of the National Enquirer.

Comment

• It would be nice to see some people troll Kunkel every time a news job comes open and ask Kunkel if he is being considered.

edit: or better yet, ask his co-workers. All this can be done via twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                      I hate to be "that guy," but the sooner KWCH wises up and sends Kunkel packing, the better. He's just not good at his job. Mush-mouthed, click-baiting, rumor-mongering troll who has no substance in his reports. Its as if the guy never developed past a junior high mentality. How he graduated journalism school, from Northwestern no mind you, is beyond me.
                      I would be happy if he could just read the TelePrompTer correctly. As bad as he is, there just isn't much talent out there for journalism today.

Comment

• I think it was right before they started talking about "rumors" at WSU, they were on the Bill Snyder not letting that player transfer from KSU and how on top of that Snyder basically publicly called the guy a drug addict. Did anyone else notice Kunkle kept going further and further into it while Parsons suddenly started looking panicked and tried to change the subject? Lol. It's pretty obvious even Kunkle's co-workers think he's an idiot. It's loose cannon journalism, and he'll probably get fired before long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          It would be nice to see some people troll Kunkel every time a news job comes open and ask Kunkel if he is being considered.

edit: or better yet, ask his co-workers. All this can be done via twitter
                          That's a great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Anybody think Miller will leave AZ?
                            Parrish and Norlander don't see him leaving except for a Kentucky or NC type job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                              If you don't know something you should say nothing. In response to your comment. He is not in town for his camps.
                              Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                He shouldn't be Mike Kennedy, but I do wish he'd be more Paul Suellentrop.
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X