X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Breaking: Gregg Marshall rumored to be in talks with Charlotte Hornets
    Lmao. Well done!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      I have never understood hires like this? No college coaching or recruiting experience. Oh well. Good luck Patrick! I would hope that WSU would not automatically hire a Fred, or Ron or Perez etc. if they hadn't proven their worth at the college level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
        I have never understood hires like this? No college coaching or recruiting experience. Oh well. Good luck Patrick! I would hope that WSU would not automatically hire a Fred, or Ron or Perez etc. if they hadn't proven their worth at the college level.
        WSU isn't trying to keep JT2 happy.

Ewing may be able to follow the Avery Johnson model of selling the NBA to recruits. I think it could work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          Division I level.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Breaking: Gregg Marshall rumored to be in talks with Charlotte Hornets
            Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            Lmao. Well done!
            This joke definitely flies over my head.

Comment

• Did they (the Hornets) fire their coach?
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                This joke definitely flies over my head.
                To fill the position Ewing is vacating.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                  Did they (the Hornets) fire their coach?
                  No, but they lost their assistant coach Patrick Ewing....
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    To fill the position Ewing is vacating.
                    Didn't even process that he was an assistant with the Hornets. Thank you.

Comment

• Surprised no one has mentioned Marshall finally moving to his 3rd head coaching position in 20 years. Hopefully it is his last.

#makeyourcurrentjobyournextjob

Comment

• Sounds like Ohio State is announcing that Thad Motta will coach one more year and retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                          Sounds like THE Ohio State is announcing that Thad Motta will coach one more year and retire.
                          FIFY

Comment

• Does he have any long-term assistants? They seem like a school that would fit the Wisconsin path.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              Sounds like Ohio State is announcing that Thad Motta will coach one more year and retire.
                              They just announced it's effective immediately.

Comment

• Not a good look for the Ohio State Athletic Department today.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X