No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Oregon -- the spring signing period, maybe?

Also, as you suggest, possibly a quiet deal with someone else, probably someone prominent, to take over? Meanwhile, though, it definitely looks like Panic City in Columbus.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
      Is there something here worth dismissal that wasn't present at the end of the season?
      Not meeting the recruiting expectations of boosters. Not enough stars signed in May. It's a very real part of how things work some places.

Comment

• Works like that in many, many workplaces.

Comment

• Call me the quintessential, biased WichitaStateGuy, but the pecking order in this town goes 1- Charles Koch ; 2- Gregg Marshall ...

...That's pretty hard to beat, and I think Gregg loves that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            Well, Oregon -- the spring signing period, maybe?

Also, as you suggest, possibly a quiet deal with someone else, probably someone prominent, to take over? Meanwhile, though, it definitely looks like Panic City in Columbus.
            Hmmm...flight from Columbus to ICT last Friday, a flight back to the OSU airport on Saturday.......

Comment

• Archie Miller must be kicking himself right now. That was his dream job.
              Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• Track N34DZ flight from Windsor Locks, CT to Westfield/Springfield, MA

Flight originated from Columbus on Tuesday
                Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Hmmmmm

Comment

• I wonder why a Cessna Citation would fly in to Eisenhower Airport - a commercial airport, not a corporate aviation airport - only to then sit around for days?

If only there were a 500,000 SF clue to help us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      I wonder why a Cessna Citation would fly in to Eisenhower Airport - a commercial airport, not a corporate aviation airport - only to then sit around for days?

Landing fees are low and still a good general aviation stop there. I always flew there, well when it was Mid-Continent.

Comment

• Thad just couldn't keep up with he grind. He has had some health issues, but they have gotten more complicated this Spring, and flared up as he was travelling. He couldn't do it anymore, and they fired him out of respect so he can get the rest of his pay.

As for Flightaware, there was also a flight from San Antonio to Wichita a couple weeks ago. Marshall must be gone and we are bringing in Pop to take over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          Hmmm...flight from Columbus to ICT last Friday, a flight back to the OSU airport on Saturday.......
                          Just stop with the flights. This is vacation week for coaches. Very likely GM isn't even in Wichita this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            I wonder why a Cessna Citation would fly in to Eisenhower Airport - a commercial airport, not a corporate aviation airport - only to then sit around for days?

Warranty and service work still done there. My guess is that is exactly what was taking three days.

Comment

• 'listened to the drive today 1240 am, 4:00 pm. lutz did his bi-annual "i pray to god that marshall leaves wichita state" stchick. to wit: miller to osu, marshall to arizona. hey, bob.. don't come in to work drunk anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Warranty and service work still done there. My guess is that is exactly what was taking three days.
                                I bet that's right. Here's the owner of that aircraft. IMG_0696.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X