The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Check your meter and thats why I put Cal in there as well. Hey not everyone gets my unique sarcasm. Sheldon does though.
    Mines calibrated. Yours might be out a bit.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanVC View Post
      Hello, my name is Nathan LeClair and I am the CEO of Verbal Commits. I appreciate the support; means a lot! Hoping to update the rankings and add 247 to the composite soon.
      Used it for years, it's the best.

Comment

Check your meter and thats why I put Cal in there as well. Hey not everyone gets my unique sarcasm. Sheldon does though.
        Indeed I do.
        (And yes, my name is Sheldon.)
        Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          I enjoy the site and appreciate the work that goes into keeping it current. I saw the listing of recruits on the iPhone and it showed the ratings as decimal stars on the list of recruits, but on the PC site, there is the chart with the names of recruits, but one has to hover over each name to see the star rating. Is it possible to give the list option to the PC access?
          Hmm interesting. So listing the star ratings beside their names? I could see that working.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post
            Indeed I do.
            (And yes, my name is Sheldon.)
            Damn. Did I copy your username?

If so, can I change mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              Mines calibrated. Yours might be out a bit.
              Wrong meter

Comment

• Andy Katz speculating on John Groce to Dayton -- what, no Gregg Marshall? After all, the A-10 is a better conference than the Valley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                  Damn. Did I copy your username?

If so, can I change mine?
                  1. Almost. I figure imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

2. Ask the mods
                  Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Wrong meter
                    Don't worry, I wasn't looking.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Georgetown reached out to Shaka Smart, but Smart doesn't want the job.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post
                          1. Almost. I figure imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

2. Ask the mods
                          Kai, or other mod, can I change my username?

Comment

• I think so, but I am on mobile for most of today, and I will need to get to my desk/laptop to give it a go. Shoot me a PM with your desired username and we can go from there.

Go Shocks!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Georgetown hires Patrick Ewing

Georgetown has hired Hoya legend and NBA Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing as its next head coach, a source confirms to Casual Hoya. Ewing replaces John Thompson III, who was fired on March 23rd after...
                              Last edited by shockerfan; April 3, 2017, 01:55 PM.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Breaking: Gregg Marshall rumored to be in talks with Charlotte Hornets

Comment

Working...
                                X