The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Is it too bitter to blame our conference for not preparing us for close games?
    I'd rather blame them for WSU's lousy seed that meant they had a game like this the first weekend.

Comment

• Some KU phuck posts on Facebook that we return everybody but Marshall. I respond that if Marshall has 4 guys arrested next season that I will lead the charge to fire him. Then I get several KU responses that "no you wouldn't." Lord help me I hate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Some KU phuck posts on Facebook that we return everybody but Marshall. I respond that if Marshall has 4 guys arrested next season that I will lead the charge to fire him. Then I get several KU responses that "no you wouldn't." Lord help me I hate them.
        Probably best to avoid FB after a loss. The KU Walmart T-Shirt crowd are usually ready to feast. Kinda funny that they'd be on FB slamming WSU when their "own team" is playing in the NCAA Tournament right now.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Some KU phuck posts on Facebook that we return everybody but Marshall. I respond that if Marshall has 4 guys arrested next season that I will lead the charge to fire him. Then I get several KU responses that "no you wouldn't." Lord help me I hate them.
          Would anyone ever expect any different from Chicken fans...

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            Bomani Jones with the hot takes on twitter right now.
            who is this?

Comment

• Kellen Marshall

"2017-18 is going to be a special year for #ShockerNation

Thank you for all of your support and love all year long. I love Wichita. My home."

Comment

• "Steve Alford has been offered a 7-year, $31M contract, according to multiple people within this fluid situation. #ucla #indiana"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Kellen Marshall

"2017-18 is going to be a special year for #ShockerNation

Thank you for all of your support and love all year long. I love Wichita. My home."
                  I don't do Twitter so Kellen if you read this here I think I speak for the great majority of Wichitans here that even if you leave this will always be your home. You and your family have given Wichita so much.

Comment

"Steve Alford has been offered a 7-year, $31M contract, according to multiple people within this fluid situation. #ucla #indiana"
                    From which school?

Comment

• The credibility of that report isn't real high just yet.

Comment

• There has been no offer made from Indiana to UCLA's Steve Alford as of now, source close to situation told ESPN.... es.pn/2nB1PHY

14 minutes ago from *******.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          Marshall going to Stillwater would be like Coach K leaving Duke to coach South Carolina or Georgia or something.

Not saying Marshall is Coach K (yet) but it's the same idea. Not gonna happen.

Only reason marshall always says "I will listen to offers" is because he is leaving the invitation open for the 5 select schools he actually would leave for someday. He probably wants them to be aware that he will listen if THEY come with an offer. We all have a pretty good idea who those are. But for some reason all the mid level BCS programs think somehow he could possibly be interested in them because he says he will listen. Those comments were never about that. He's just marketing himself for a future offer at the very top. That's why Shocker fans don't need to be worried. He's already demonstrated that UCLA isn't even at the level he would leave for. Who does that leave?

Oklahoma state? Missouri? Haha
                          Just part of the annual ritual:
                          1) Teams "express interest"
                          2) Marshall "listens"
                          3) Wichita backs up the Brinks truck
                          4) Marshall stays
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
                            From which school?
                            Indiana, but then others are saying it hasn't been made yet. Pretty specific to be made up

Comment

Indiana, but then others are saying it hasn't been made yet. Pretty specific to be made up
                              was NOT supposed to be leaked yet

Comment

• Makes tons of sense for Alford and IU, so barring a surprise I'd assume the whole smoke begets fire thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X