ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I'm busy as heck and can't keep up with all the activity on here lately .... can someone post a link to a schedule of events, or spell it out for me if no such link exists?

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Was just going to ask about the logistics for clearing the arena.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I believe that Mark Adams mentioned on the SiU broadcast that he got to meet Dave Stallworth for the 1st time at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the 1964-65 Final Four team. He then said this next weekend (GameDay/UNI Weekend) he will get to meet Antoine Carr for the 1st time and the he was really looking forward to talking to the Big Dog about Playing Angry.

Comment

• Do you know if the regular stops at the 21st & Oliver will be a part of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            He then said this next weekend (GameDay/UNI Weekend) he will get to meet Antoine Carr for the 1st time and the he was really looking forward to talking to the Big Dog about Playing Angry.
            That's friggin' AWESOME!!! Here's to hoping the Game Day crew gets the Big-Dog in the booth with 'em for a bit and let AC talk about what it's all about to be a SHOCKER!!!!
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
              This forum is becoming unreadable because of all of the sunshine pumpers.
              AND the doom and gloom folks who want to do nothing but be negative...

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                AND the doom and gloom folks who want to do nothing but be negative...
                Not doom and gloom. Just realistic. And we have to balance it out somehow. Some of you just sound like a bunch of giggly teenage girls. And you're so sensitive too. Especially when you go after someone that is even the slightest bit negative.

Comment

Not doom and gloom. Just realistic. And we have to balance it out somehow. Some of you just sound like a bunch of giggly teenage girls. And you're so sensitive too. Especially when you go after someone that is even the slightest bit negative.
                  Great response from the person who said "Yuck" to getting GameDay because we're sharing it with KU. Now tell me again, who are the sensitive ones?
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    Great response from the person who said "Yuck" to getting GameDay because we're sharing it with KU. Now tell me again, who are the sensitive ones?
                    How does that make me sensitive? That doesn't even make sense. This place is getting a little too weird for my tastes. Have fun sucking each other off. I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      I believe that Mark Adams mentioned on the SiU broadcast that he got to meet Dave Stallworth for the 1st time at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the 1964-65 Final Four team. He then said this next weekend (GameDay/UNI Weekend) he will get to meet Antoine Carr for the 1st time and the he was really looking forward to talking to the Big Dog about Playing Angry.
                      So you are saying during the 50th anniversary he got to meet THE BEST player to ever wear a Shocker uniform, Dave Stallworth? And now to top it off, this weekend he will get to meet THE BEST player to ever wear a Shocker uniform, Antoine Carr? :)
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How does that make me sensitive? That doesn't even make sense. This place is getting a little too weird for my tastes. Have fun sucking each other off. I'm out.
                        Yeah, this post isn't weird at all...

Comment

That post is not sensitive at all. Buh-bye
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            So you are saying during the 50th anniversary he got to meet THE BEST player to ever wear a Shocker uniform, Dave Stallworth? And now to top it off, this weekend he will get to meet THE BEST player to ever wear a Shocker uniform, Antoine Carr? :)
                            Yeah, that sounds about right.

Comment

I predict that we get 4-5K and this board starts throwing insults at the rest of the fan base for the umpteenth time season. Even getting the arena half full is totally respectable. You guys really need to step away from the crack pipe. This forum is becoming unreadable because of all of the sunshine pumpers.
                              I don't follow the logic here. How is someone a "sunshine pumper" if they also are totally down about a 4-5k turnout (that you admit is "totally respectable")?

Comment

Wow... The 12 year old contingent of SN has spoken...

Comment

Working...
                                X