No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Bilas still has his old recruiting letters?

Comment

• Mike Kennedy just finished an interview on 610 Sports in KC talking about the game and Game Day. Podcast should be later today.

Listen to 610 AM Sports Radio station based out of Kansas City. All about our teams and our town. Never miss a story or breaking news alert! 24/7 for FREE on Audacy.
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Wichita State has perfect opportunity make this a special season

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• The closer we get to GameDay tomorrow, the more I believe we can get 10,000 in those seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            Wichita State has perfect opportunity make this a special season

http://mobile.sportingnews.com/artic...nament-bracket
            Nice article except for the part where he describes FVV as an equal of Aaron Craft. That always makes me ragey.
            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• I wonder what time we can get there. Maybe by 10:30?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                Nice article except for the part where he describes FVV as an equal of Aaron Craft. That always makes me ragey.
                Eh, Craft is overrated but he's held in incredibly high regard by most of the pundits so just take it as a compliment.

Comment

• With the expected weather I am going to try and shoot for 9:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    The closer we get to GameDay tomorrow, the more I believe we can get 10,000 in those seats.
                    The more I hear about the weather, the less sure I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      With the expected weather I am going to try and shoot for 9:45.
                      We plan to get there apx. 0930 ish
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Man, Jay Bilas just seems like a douche. That's my snap judgement of people I've never met for the day.

Comment

• Has anyone mentioned what is going to happen to the students who camp out and get in for gameday. What will happen when they exit the arena? Is it better to be first in line to get into game day or be first in line to get into the game? I would rather line up to get a front row seat to the game than get in for an hour show. I can't imagine that students who line up outside for the game are going to be willing to move back in line because they were smart enough not to camp out for a front row spot on the tv show and settle for an easy exit seat to get inline for the game.

Comment

• My understanding is they are issuing wristbands at some point. I wonder if the wristbands are for both Gameday and the re-entry for the game.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by shox2k2 View Post
                              Has anyone mentioned what is going to happen to the students who camp out and get in for gameday. What will happen when they exit the arena? Is it better to be first in line to get into game day or be first in line to get into the game? I would rather line up to get a front row seat to the game than get in for an hour show. I can't imagine that students who line up outside for the game are going to be willing to move back in line because they were smart enough not to camp out for a front row spot on the tv show and settle for an easy exit seat to get inline for the game.
                              I would fall back on the who has a Women BB ticket stub ,, gets in first idea,, then FCFS the rest
                              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                                My understanding is they are issuing wristbands at some point. I wonder if the wristbands are for both Gameday and the re-entry for the game.
                                I saw on Twitter that the wristbands are for both. Those who go to the women's game tonight get first crack at wristbands.
                                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                                X