No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of people by me are just watching. Wish EVERYONE was yelling and cheering.
    The Assman

Comment

• I really hope all ~5,000 get to do an organized war chant as the show is closing.

Comment

• Listening to SAS is just a beating. Too bad they thought he should make the trip to Wichita. Crowd is doing a pretty good job of drowning him out.
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Crowd looks fantastic.

Comment

• Get that UNI flag out of the crowd

Comment

• Coming through pretty loud through the TV! Wish I was in wichita...

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                Get that UNI flag out of the crowd
                Just makes them look petty. Like the guy that shows up to the party that no one wants him at.

Comment

• My estimate is about 6k strong for gameday

Comment

• Watching from Washington, D.C.---ticked that I'm not there. But I have a spy tweeting me from inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                      Okay the girls behind Stephen Smith never do the cheers. they just stand there then when they are on tv they get their phones out and take a picture. Come on y'all get with it
                      That's the women's BBall team.

Comment

• Is it me or is the live GD almost a carbon copy of the taped show...Stallings, court storming, etc...

Comment

• Ahahaha. The best part of the whole show was after Jay Williams put the wig on and showed the shocker jersey, the crowd went nuts and then it transitioned to the lamest Michigan/Maryland crowd reaction ever. It was absolutely perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            Is it me or is the live GD almost a carbon copy of the taped show...Stallings, court storming, etc...
                            Wasn't you. Same stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                              Ahahaha. The best part of the whole show was after Jay Williams put the wig on and showed the shocker jersey, the crowd went nuts and then it transitioned to the lamest Michigan/Maryland crowd reaction ever. It was absolutely perfect.
                              And now as I'm casually watching this game whoever the color guy is happens to be felating the awesome maryland student body/home court environment. Not seeing it at all.

Comment

• Great job Shocker Nation! Represented very well in front of the nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X