Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    Seems like a lot of people are well connected to a lot of different people..

Some say WSU, some say CO, some say CU..

Guess we'll see who's connections are correct.
    I heard Longwood was making a late push.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      I heard Longwood was making a late push.
      Their penetration is limited to the back end of the Creighton market, no need to worry.

Comment

• Screw it, I'm channeling my inner @WuDrWu:.

Frankamp will become a Shocker.

Not only that @Kung Wu:, but he will take down the Evil Empire (KU) in the NCAA Tourney, with a game-winning shot. (Fulfilling his true destiny!)

Hell, as a bonus, I'll go ahead and say he will beat both of his other pursuers (CO and CU), during his WSU career.

----------

Remember, this is just a prediction! No inside information going on here! :)
        The Assman

Comment

• Of course it's only his interest in WSU and Colorado that's public. On his visits at those two institutions, they asked him to use the front door. At Creighton, they prefer the back door.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            That was an intentional dig made at the BJ fans visiting the board so they could understand things better.

Come on. Do you really think I would let that go through the Fever Filter?
            That's why I really didn't say anything at first. Plus my sarcasm meter was on the fritz.

Comment

• If the decision is between Wichita State and Colorado, I think it's easily Wichita State. And it comes down to university policy. Specifically smoking. Colorado is completely smoke-free on campus, where-as we have smoking designated areas at WSU, and to most people's surprise, this includes two small areas inside of Koch Arena. They are around 18 inches in diameter on both ends of the court. It's to allow Conner to continually light the nets on fire while practicing 3 after 3 after 3.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I just now thought that if someone came to this thread with a hard time understanding humor and/or sarcasm, they will think we're a bunch of nuts talking about hot dogs, hatchbacks and smoking policies being deciding factors.

Comment

• *ahem* prairie dog butts
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• How could I forget the PDB's?

Comment

• Frankamp updated his Twitter bio, just recently, to: Unfinished business

Just ask yourself Conner; "Are you satisfied?!" ;)
                      The Assman

Comment

• CF a shocker....meh

CF chooses Colorado or CU....meh

This 37 page thread about CF....meh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                          CF a shocker....meh

CF chooses Colorado or CU....meh

This 37 page thread about CF....meh
                          You have to admit the PDB discussion was quite inspiring and intellectually stimulating.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            You have to admit the PDB discussion was quite inspiring and intellectually stimulating.
                            ...meh
                            β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              Screw it, I'm channeling my inner @WuDrWu:.

Frankamp will become a Shocker.

Not only that @Kung Wu:, but he will take down the Evil Empire (KU) in the NCAA Tourney, with a game-winning shot. (Fulfilling his true destiny!)

Hell, as a bonus, I'll go ahead and say he will beat both of his other pursuers (CO and CU), during his WSU career.

----------

Remember, this is just a prediction! No inside information going on here! :)
                              Someone needs to post a pic of The Emperor wearing a CU jersey shooting lightning from his fingers at Conner.

I wish I had skills.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X