X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    Lord, take me now.
    Don't pretend you didn't laugh.

It takes a little time to get into the show, but it's funnier than hell! All of the Trailer Park Boys movies and the entire series is available on Netflix. The challenging part is finding time to watch it when the kids aren't around. Plus, my wife bitches every time she sees me watching it.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Unfortunately, you may have a few weeks available (from her seeing you watching anyway).

Comment

• Bubbles is looking for his kitty "Orange Thunder", only to find him 'engaged' with another cat. Season 8 is available now exclusively on Netfix.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Don't pretend you didn't laugh.

It takes a little time to get into the show, but it's funnier than hell! All of the Trailer Park Boys movies and the entire series is available on Netflix. The challenging part is finding time to watch it when the kids aren't around. Plus, my wife bitches every time she sees me watching it.
          Agree. Binge watched all the episodes and movies on Netflix over the course of a couple of months. Show is like a really funny train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of. Where else would you see a Shed and Breakfast, or a mobile home converted to a hockey rink with walls made out of bales of dope?
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• were are the cu boobs.....need boobs to keep this going

Comment

• Earthquakes make me pee my pants a little.

Comment

• There have been several posts on the Creighton fan forum that Frankamp is visiting Creighton this weekend. However, the Denver Post and NBC Sports say that he is visiting Colorado this weekend. More delusions of grandeur frum the Creighton fans? Have there been any reports from credible sources that Frankamp is considering Creighton?

(http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...wichita-state/)
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  There have been several posts on the Creighton fan forum that Frankamp is visiting Creighton this weekend. However, the Denver Post and NBC Sports say that he is visiting Colorado this weekend. More delusions of grandeur frum the Creighton fans? Have there been any reports from credible sources that Frankamp is considering Creighton?

They must have saw CU and assumed it was them.

Fits right into their arrogant/pompous azzhole mantra. :)
                  The Assman

Comment

Have there been any reports from credible sources that Frankamp is considering Creighton?
                    I can't provide you any direct quotes or links but it has been posted that his high school coach, Gary Squires, said his top 3 choices were WSU, Colorado and Creighton. FWIW.

Comment

• A Google image search for "Creighton boobs" popped up this match

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Obligatory

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Obligatory

No thank you.

I'd rather be celibate.
                          The Assman

Comment

There have been several posts on the Creighton fan forum that Frankamp is visiting Creighton this weekend. However, the Denver Post and NBC Sports say that he is visiting Colorado this weekend. More delusions of grandeur frum the Creighton fans? Have there been any reports from credible sources that Frankamp is considering Creighton?

My guy who is always right said Frankamp is in Omaha with a friend for tonights game and is taking a official visit next week with his parents.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              I'd rather be celibate.
                              I heard Kim Kardashian was sellabutt.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                                Obligatory

And they make fun of our student body...

Comment

Working...
                                X