Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    EXACTLY.
    Question. What happens if WSU signs the Antishock? Does that make him not the Antishock, or does that mean there has been a ripple in the time-space continuum? Is this like that time when old Spock had to advise new Spock on how to change the course of history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Ewwwww. I hear those things are made of prairie dog butts.
      I hate to ask but how do you know what prairie dog butts taste like?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        This thread is really going strong. Solid day for "Frankamp leaving KU"

We're down to discussing whether or not @Kung Wu has tasted prairie dog butt. I would think the expert on all things prairie dog would have to be @MoValley John:.

Comment

• Frankamp will visit Colorado.

Comment

• @MoValley John: can't really taste the prairie dog butts once they've turned into red mist.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
              Frankamp will visit Colorado.
              Did this info surface following our signings today?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                This thread is really going strong. Solid day for "Frankamp leaving KU"

We're down to discussing whether or not @Kung Wu has tasted prairie dog butt. I would think the expert on all things prairie dog would have to be @MoValley John.
                Well @Kung Wu: didn't say he had tasted PDB but only that he heard that's what a McRib tastes like. Could be the @MoValley John: was the one to inform him of that but most likely he found out by reading the Blowjay Café message board.

Comment

I've heard they taste like chicKUn.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yeah, via Twitter.

Comment

I think it's been mentioned several times since last Saturday that the 3 schools at the top of Conner's list at this point are WSU, Creighton and Colorado and perhaps discussed prior to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        I don't know much about Frankamp but all this talk about prairie dog butts is making me hungry.

Comment

I think it's been mentioned several times since last Saturday that the 3 schools at the top of Conner's list at this point are WSU, Creighton and Colorado and perhaps discussed prior to that.
                          Right, I'm just wondering if plan B is in effect now that all of our guys actually signed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Probably why they try to drown that taste with the sauce.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 12, 2014, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Right, I'm just wondering if plan B is in effect now that all of our guys actually signed.
                              Conner's Plan B or our 3G's Plan B? Either way it's hard to say. I really expected Conner to visit multiple schools before making a final decision. In fact, I commend him for taking his time. Of course, we don't know if he even has any firm offers on the table at this point.

Comment

Well @Kung Wu didn't say he had tasted PDB but only that he heard that's what a McRib tastes like. Could be the @MoValley John was the one to inform him of that but most likely he found out by reading the Blowjay Café message board.
                                PDB! Prairie Dog Butt already has it's own acronym!

Comment

Working...
                                X