2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
    Looks like it might finally be your lucky night as Tennessee has come to play. KAT 2 fouls in the first minute of the game takes out their best player for the half. Anyone's game tonight.
    Not worried about it, this won't be the game UK loses.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Haha he just went from 0 to foul trouble in what? 5 seconds? That's a game changer

Comment

• Dude. You. Have. Got. To. Be. Mother. *******. ********. Me. Does Kentucky not have like 1000 forums where fans of their team can comment on the game together?

Comment

• Louisville guard Chris Jones suspended by team, not traveling to Syracuse tomorrow... For a team with NO bench production, this is a huge blow... He's been in and out of trouble all year

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            Dude. You. Have. Got. To. Be. Mother. *******. ********. Me. Does Kentucky not have like 1000 forums where fans of their team can comment on the game together?
            I didn't realize that was making me a $$@#$@#$@#$@#$

I like your forum and your people sorry for talking hoops here.

My bad.
            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Henry, not starting an argument here, but how would UK fans take it if someone from here was posting on Rupp's Rafters during every Shocker game?? I think you know the answer, and that's how some are seeing it...
              Just general basketball talk is ok, but I think some are getting tired of the UK play-by-play

Comment

• St. Louis 54 @ #25 VCU 74

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                  Henry, not starting an argument here, but how would UK fans take it if someone from here was posting on Rupp's Rafters during every Shocker game?? I think you know the answer, and that's how some are seeing it...
                  Just general basketball talk is ok, but I think some are getting tired of the UK play-by-play
                  It's a game of interest. That's what the thread is for. UK is undefeated. Given our recent history with UK and 35-0, I think it's perfectly fine for Henry to post here..

Besides... what Shocker fan would be wasting time in THIS thread DURING a Shocker game.. :-)
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    It's a game of interest. That's what the thread is for. UK is undefeated. Given our recent history with UK and 35-0, I think it's perfectly fine for Henry to post here..
                    I'll be interested once Kentucky finally loses. I've watched a number of SEC teams pee down their legs when they look like they could win. It's like they realized everything they've done for 38 minutes was perfect, and then they panic.

There weren't very many times last season where i saw a team panic against WSU. WSU just went out and took it from teams.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Alabama looks like they will win at Auburn. I think a loss to Auburn would have sealed the deal on Anthony Grant.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                        I'll be interested once Kentucky finally loses. I've watched a number of SEC teams pee down their legs when they look like they could win. It's like they realized everything they've done for 38 minutes was perfect, and then they panic.

There weren't very many times last season where i saw a team panic against WSU. WSU just went out and took it from teams.
                        Your description would fit the B12 and that other blue team as well. The not so dandy diaper conference..

:-)
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• And Texas chokes away a potential win at Oklahoma. Rick Barnes, fail.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                            And Texas chokes away a potential win at Oklahoma. Rick Barnes, fail.
                            It will just further prop up the Oklahoma/middle of the big 12 love.
                            I'm starting to change my mind. It's okay if teams get a little too much respect than they should. That just makes for a more fun year in the Dance when the truth happens against a bunch of mid majors :)

Comment

• Bama's RPI climbs to 65 with the road dub. It's such a shame they **** the bed at home against Vandy this weekend- their home stretch is super favorable and they were set up wonderfully to run the table heading into the season finale @ A&M.

Still an outside shot at finishing in the RPI Top 50 (either running the table before the SEC Tournament or losing 1 more regular season game plus winning at least 1 in the SEC-T). It would be great if they could do us a solid and sprint through the finish.

Comment

• Alabama 79 @ Auburn 68

Comment

Working...
                                X